The online racing simulator
Fanatec strikes back!
(22 posts, started )
Fanatec strikes back!
FYI: They're also building a Clubsport shifter and handbrake. Can't ****ing wait!

The CSW will be awesome, can't imagine it to be better then my GT3RS V2 however, but I'm sure it will be.
Thats ugly
Well I guess youre right, because that second one looks really nice.

the rim was the problem haha
Dooo like the Forza one, just need to see the pricing. Don't expect it to be less than G27 however.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Dooo like the Forza one, just need to see the pricing. Don't expect it to be less than G27 however.

No it won't, but then again; these wheels are completely different (read:better).
Awesome pictures: http://www.engadget.com/photos ... csr-elite-wheels/#4209592

They will expand their product range with several new products of their new CSR line of products:
  • Forza Motorsport CSR wheel
  • Forza Motorsport CSR Elite wheel
  • CSR shifter set
  • CSR pedals
  • CSR Elite pedals
The price will range from 320 to 700 euro's. But then again: you should not compare this (just look at the picture (full carbon fiber rim base)) with some Logitech wheels.

Those new pedals look awesome too, wondering how they are against the normal CSP's. The inside of those wheels look so damn nice, everything built from aluminium etc, these things are as tough as ****!
Unfortunately, this wheel is better, more features, and more durable than the new Fanatec wheels, not to mention at a better price. Better pedals too.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Unfortunately, this wheel is better, more features, and more durable than the new Fanatec wheels, not to mention at a better price. Better pedals too.

Hahaha, thanks. That made my day.
#13 - PoVo
That plastic shiny rim of the wheel is just w-t-f. Makes it look like a piece of shit toy.
Well, it has alcantara pads where you put your hands, so who cares. Anyway, get that ****ing Forza shit of the wheel and I'll buy one.

Lol at Thomas or "Mr T" btw.
Quote from Bose321 :Well, it has alcantara pads where you put your hands, so who cares.

Anyone driving with more than 360° rotation?
Quote from ATHome :Anyone driving with more than 360° rotation?

It's on a console, so don't worry.
Quote from Bose321 :It's on a console, so don't worry.

I wouldn't expect that, because even Gran Turiso 4 back in 2005 had 900° steering.

Since then every half-sim half-arcade game on XBox or PS3 supported more than 360°, so you have to touch that cheap looking plastik surface sooner or later.
Well I don't expect it to be considered as a problem, they wouldn't have designed it this way if it doesn't feel good. But I agree it's not as high quality as the rest of the wheel.
Quote from Bose321 :Well I don't expect it to be considered as a problem, they wouldn't have designed it this way if it doesn't feel good. But I agree it's not as high quality as the rest of the wheel.

Well, I've had my fair share of low quality wheels, made out of plastic. As soon as your hands get sweaty, plastic is not what you would want to touch for grip.
Officially now i realy hate those ISR guys!
I want that thing in the background too!

Fanatec strikes back!
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG