The online racing simulator
[dSRC] 2nd Anniversary
(19 posts, started )
#1 - tinyk
[dSRC] 2nd Anniversary
Wow time flies when you're having fun, eh?

Two years ago when Ian and I first started,
[dSRC], we never expected things to get to where they are now. Back then a Rudi Turbo was just a funny car name to me. We owe a big thanks to the wonderful members we have, you guys are the best.:static: One thing that makes our team a bit unique is we aren't just teammates and friends, we're like a family. We also owe a big thanks to the wonderful friends we've made in the LFS community. If I started to list you all this would end up looking like a list of LFS team rosters. lol

LFS started out as being just something to do... now it's become a way of life. It gets in your blood and you're lost forever.

Over the last year more and more of our members have become active in LFS leagues, and over the next year we hope to have even more participating in them. At this time I'd like to introduce you to my family/team.

[dSRC]dodo
[dSRC]hackerx
[dSRC]Eza
[dSRC]GenerAL
[dSRC]Ed
[dSRC]eckh
[dSRC]Grivage
[dSRC]Bladerunner
[dSRC]Bogey
[dSRC]Kryten
[dSRC]Michel
[dSRC]Knick
[dSRC]nazzard
[dSRC]Renku
[dSRC]Moonclaw
[dSRC]Luke
[dSRC]Zordey
[dSRC]Greedy
[dSRC]Technique
[dSRC]Dagger
[dSRC]nemonoid
[dSRC]DejaVu
[dSRC]disq
[dSRC]N_Whitney_UK
[dSRC]Ian.H
Co-founder/team leader {retired or so he thinks )
and lastly... me...
[dSRC]tiny Co-founder/Team Leader/team Brat

Our [dSRC]Battle Grounds servers are up 24/7 so stop by and introduce yourself.

One last thank you to Eza for making our Anniversary Banner for us.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Attached images
dSRC_2nd_Anniversary.jpg
congrats DSRC,

Tiny, (DOH! white background)
Quote from snewham :congrats DSRC,

She is a bit light headed

grats dSRC
#4 - tinyk
Quote from snewham :congrats DSRC,

lol don't blame me, I never chose the white in the tags.

Quote from Tweaker :She is a bit light headed

oi you, watch it.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
lol, congrats guys.

It's been cool having you all around to provide us with great servers to race on, and nice people.
I have a fun game for tiny, lets see if she can list ALL the regulars that frequent the servers, :P because we all know she doesn't drive, she just sits there with a pen and paper goes "1 tally for dawesdust_12 joining server" :P
Congrats dSRC:laola:

I had some great times with you guys and i'm sure that will continue for who knows how long

Cya:wave2:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :we all know she doesn't drive

I saw her drive once. :detective:
Happy Birthday us!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Grats dSRC !! Always good to race with ya
Quote from tinyk :...Back then a Rudi Turbo was just a funny car name to me.

Congratulations dSRC
Grats to you and the team
Happy birthday guys and girls, it's always a pleasure to race with you, even though I haven't met everyone online, but tinyk seems to be around just about every day, even though spectating mostly.

Quote from tinyk :One thing that makes our team a bit unique is we aren't just teammates and friends, we're like a family.

heh, so thats what you are doing in specator mode all the time... making new LFS racers
24 so far - not bad for 2 years, not bad at all
Also, this refines one of my oldest and most mysterious therories about the origin of GianniC. lol
Now we can be quite sure that he has been a digiserv member before he, being a baaad boy and doing many evil things, was punished by tiny and thus ran away - forever! However, he made his way all the way down from the dSRC racetrack to South City, and hijacked his first cabbie.
He got into serious trouble with the police, though, but he was very lucky to meet some odd sorta gangster mafia fellas, who drove stolen cabbies, too, and who helped him to get rid of the police. That's how GC found his way into the SC Cab Company

illepall
Quote from ORION :dSRC racetrack to South City

now there's an idea

go on eric you can put a 'loop the loop' in it! as long as you have a 'BOGEY bend'!
good job DSRC, i always have nice times when racing you guys
Quote from ORION :...
Also, this refines one of my oldest and most mysterious therories about the origin of GianniC. lol
Now we can be quite sure that he has been a digiserv member before he, being a baaad boy and doing many evil things, was punished by tiny and thus ran away - forever! However, he made his way all the way down from the dSRC racetrack to South City, and hijacked his first cabbie.
He got into serious trouble with the police, though, but he was very lucky to meet some odd sorta gangster mafia fellas, who drove stolen cabbies, too, and who helped him to get rid of the police. That's how GC found his way into the SC Cab Company

illepall

:ices_rofl
Next on Discovery Channel:
Mythbusters with special guest ORION
lol @ Orion

Happy birthday to us !1
Good morning. uhm, no, I meant

Happy birthday!

Hope we see you after 10 years too, or so... :drink:
Congrats dSRC. Nice to see teams keeping going like this. Only few more months and we reach the same, but thats for another thread

All the best for now and the Future Tiny and Co.

Best Wishes

Fordie

[dSRC] 2nd Anniversary
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG