The online racing simulator
#1 - jnr89
wich is better? HDTV vs Computer monitor
I need to know with wich one i could enjoy the most with games of ps3 and xbox 360 and use it with my computer too, i dont know if hdtv with vga compatibility could deliver a nice visual experience just like monitors do..

what do you say?
Firstly.. Trying to get in before the trolls... This is the Autocross form, Layouts, Etc.

You don't have access to them

You are not a cracker/hacker, By any means, As there is no proof.

That being said, Most likely HDTVs don't come with VGA.. Mostly that other format which i forget, HDMI or something. And that would be your best bet, As most modern computers use HDMI.. Or whatever it was.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Firstly.. Trying to get in before the trolls...

Quote from TehPaws3D :Most likely HDTVs don't come with VGA.. Mostly that other format which i forget, HDMI or something. And that would be your best bet, As most modern computers use HDMI.. Or whatever it was.

My modern (2010) HDTV has VGA? DVI is the new standard for hooking up your PC to a monitor, and most modern TV's should have DVI. I believe if your TV doesn't have a DVI port, you can get a HDMI to DVI to adapt. You'd also need to feed the sound into the TV, too.
I am not responsible if anything bad happens to your TV, that's the risk of listening to me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG