The online racing simulator
You safely can use lfs_z34.exe alongside lfs_061a.exe without having to unlock between these versions or use other files so that should not be a problem.

(I'm not altering any server unless specifically requested by the organization.)
i think that the speedbumps could be utilized going from ky2 to ky3 possibly.
Quote from cargame.nl :You safely can use lfs_z34.exe alongside lfs_061a.exe without having to unlock between these versions or use other files so that should not be a problem.

Correct, and because of that...

Quote :
(I'm not altering any server unless specifically requested by the organization.)

Requesting.

We will be utilizing the new qualifying on open configs with the new patch, therefore having an updated LFS will be needed.

We have a week to practice, and plenty of time to get everyone on the new patch.

Quote from Bmxtwins :i think that the speedbumps could be utilized going from ky2 to ky3 possibly.

Not going to change the layout only a week in advance. As a driver (now admining for this) I wouldn't want it to change a week before unless it was to stop some form of cutting.

Since I've seen nothing of the sort, we will keep the layout as is.
Quote from PMD9409 :

Requesting.

When I saw this I couldn't update because of 8 people connected / practicing.

I noticed that the server was shutdown now since 23u CEST (probably because of Scawen).

Anyway, now 0.6A2
Thanks.
I have the patch for 0.6A1 in front of me.Is there now a 0.6A2 i should be downloading?

Any links would be appreciated as obviously,i now can't get on the track
Quote from chris kasch :

really?

I don't think A1 or A2 matters. At least not from a server point of view. Only the naming is different.
Quote from chris kasch :I have the patch for 0.6A1 in front of me.Is there now a 0.6A2 i should be downloading?

master host/list like rony said and then you can download it without unlocking
Cheers all sorted

I had 6A and was reading about both 6A1 and 2 so thought i'd check first before sorting it out.I'm on now so more practice in order to at least try and show that the LLM probationary period is not warranted.It wont be for lack of practice i can assure you all of that!
Will there be a stream?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just thought about it: since TV Director can't work properly on open configs, no stream this year, I assume?

Quote from DeadWolfBones :We may try to work something out, but for the moment it's looking unlikely.

It's possible we might produce video reviews of each race if we can't do a live broadcast.

Looks like there won't be this race. PMD had talked about trying to get Wilko to do a "Radio Le Mans"–style audio broadcast, but I don't know if anything ever came of that.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Looks like there won't be this race. PMD had talked about trying to get Wilko to do a "Radio Le Mans"–style audio broadcast, but I don't know if anything ever came of that.

I'm working on it. It'll be very much bare bones for R1 though, nothing fancy...
Wilko you da man
upgrade to 0.6b is out, will we be using that?
A4 and B are practically the same, so either can be used. If you feel safer running B because it is considered "official", then by all means upgrade.

If you are shaking in your boots not knowing whether you should or not, if it makes you feel better, I upgraded.
Ok, I just wanted to make sure there were no compatibility issues between this "official" version and the "test" versions.

Thanks Phil.
That's some pretty skins there for SR

Like 1 car Le Mans, 1 Nürburgring Endurance
Thx.
Acutally, they are both N24 skins since Radio Le Mans will broadcast the race
lemans skin is amazing nice job!
Quote from Gerdoner :Thx.
Acutally, they are both N24 skins since Radio Le Mans will broadcast the race

Ah, didn't know that. But I am gonna watch the 24hrs of the Green Hell anyway.
You will be able to folow the two Genuine Racing cars from "inside" in our twitter @GenRacingLFS .
Quote from prOmo_LTU :You will be able to folow the two Genuine Racing cars from "inside" in our twitter @GenRacingLFS .

Send a link pls.

Are there any other livestreams arround ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG