The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Kyoto International Reverse (KY31R) - Race Discussion

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Drivers and Managers,

Welcome to the first round of the 2011 IGTC Season, which will take place at the incredibly long and complex Kyoto International Reversed circuit. Have a look at the race information below, and feel free to discuss the race in this thread!

Server: IGTC 2011
Date: 18th June 2011
Password: PMed to team managers
Track: KY31R
Schedule:
  • 16:00 UTC: 30-minute hardcore qualifying session
  • 16:30 UTC: 20-minute free practice/break
  • 16:50 UTC: Gridding begins; starting drivers should be on the server at this time
  • 17:00 UTC: 4-hour race
16:00 UTC = 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST

To convert into your local time (if not listed here), either compare UTC vs your local time in the LFS lobby screen (singleplayer can do this also) or use the Time Zone Converter.

(Thanks to Thilo Falkenberg for the useful information template.)
Nice lyt.
track is great, have been doing laps on r3/r2 trying to fix tyre heat, and got it so i could do 4 laps without overheat and then I learned that r4's were allowed.

Laptimes are around 3:20.x give or take a second.
The server is now up. Password will be PMed to team managers and co-managers shortly.
Im loving this configuration The only part i do not like is the left handed corner at the end of the KY2 in field leading to the right handed sweeper of ky3.. its missing a run off section on the grass but ofc we can not do that

Im looking forward to this
Has the FZR weight addon been decided yet?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Has the FZR weight addon been decided yet?

If all goes according to plan, the balancing info will be posted no later than Sunday.
thanks, any range on what will be used? would like to use a estimate of some sort to get the set close
21-25 KG. Iirc Ben had said +/- 2 kg from last seasons weight of 23
That's actually changed since then. We're now looking at a mix of intake and ballast to help the FZR with tires. I don't want to say anything more specific until we have a final number, though.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Password: PMed to team managers

Haven't received anything,but I noticed there's already server up for a while...
Sorry about that. Sent the PW out on the 18th of May, before some applications came in. Fixed that now... check your PMs.
Just thinking, Cloudy morning probably should be set in the server already, as it says in schedule? :P

And meh, any ideas of possible top-10 pace?
I don't know if they've worked out a path for this config yet to make Airio work with it, but I'll look into it.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I don't know if they've worked out a path for this config yet to make Airio work with it, but I'll look into it.

As far as I know Airio can record basic stuff like times on any layout you load. No need for paths for this.
we from (SE)racing has Airo running on this track and others aswell. works like a charm.

all u need is sectors, s/f and ur good to go.

Quote :
And meh, any ideas of possible top-10 pace?

around 3,16 - 3,19
Quote from Nicce :we from (SE)racing has Airo running on this track and others aswell. works like a charm.

all u need is sectors, s/f and ur good to go.

around 3,16 - 3,19

3:15 for FZR, and XRR probably.

Our 3 FXR drivers are managing between 3:16-18. Dunno if we can make an hour on tyres yet, though.
anyone willing to share fzr set? struggling with ours a bit especially for race
LOL?
Mr. Peron is a much nicer representation of Vires. Well atleast he helped us get a starter set going.

My guess is that either Scipy or Sonicrealms IGTC sets from KY3r are a GOOD STARTING POINT.

http://www.setupgrid.net/1/setup/endu/get/FZR@KY3r
Quote from JPeace :Just saying, if he expects people to give away their setups he is mistaken LOL

I did not expect anyone to stand up and help... Just thought I would ask and see what would happen... obviously that did not help...
what patch will be used for this round?
I would safely say it could 0.6A1 because it has the qualifying mode for open configs.
Quote from rc10racer :I would safely say it could 0.6A1 because it has the qualifying mode for open configs.

Then update the server.. cant practise atm

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG