The online racing simulator
F1 Skinpack 2006 - BF1
(58 posts, started )
btw...i dont want to fuxx around...but...is there a possibility to get the Senna Logo the "S" on the front wing? i dont know if its able to skin it into...i mean if LFS is able to display this section...

its the test car but since 1994 every williams has the senna "s" logo on the front wing
That part of the front can't be skinned
hey thx
excellent work... very good job. a must-have.
We still need different F1 cars. Skins offer some variation, but still. We should have for example, FF1 and MF1, and RF1, for Ferrari, Mclaren, Renault, or whatever. I don't watch F1 that much (hard to when you're in the US), but I still know that there are differences between all of the F1 cars. Some rev higher, they all have different engines and stuff.
I would rather want significantly different cars than 10 cars, that are basically equal with only small differences.
Just wondering if there will be updates with the Renault F1 car with the new paint schemes for eg. The "eye of the tiger" theme for the british GP.

I guess it would be a pain to keep updating every round. But im sure they would be a great contribution to your 06 Formula 1 skins.
does any1 have/can any1 make Ferrari with Bridgestone tyres?
Quote from Amphor :does any1 have/can any1 make Ferrari with Bridgestone tyres?

Why you cant even drive the bf1?

On topic : Gobby your work is great and the speed you made the skins in phenominal. Especially the non tobacco renault.
i just looked at the preview and said"Where is the BMW skin."
#37 - hda
thx ;D

these skins are class
Nice job Gobby.
When will you have all the helmets ready?
Great work Gobby! I really love the quality of your skins. Any chance on doing the helmets as well?
thanks so much
cant wait to try em
Sorry no chance of doing the helmets. I made a few of last season's, and they take AGES to get right.
Quote from Gobby :Sorry no chance of doing the helmets. I made a few of last season's, and they take AGES to get right.

Exactly, I know Too bad it's so difficult to do and almost no one is noticing it anyway... I'm still driving around with Heidfelds helmet although I promised myself to change it to Robert Doornbos for a long time.

Maybe some skinners can do it together? I start with Doornbos and Albers then
For some reason I can't get this skins to work. Can someone help?

Edit: Acutually I can't get any skin I download to work can someone plz help.
are you putting your skins in your skins folder?

if so; ingame go to the pits and go to colors; and at very bottom it says skin or texture or something, and find the skin through that
Quote from XCNuse :are you putting your skins in your skins folder?

if so; ingame go to the pits and go to colors; and at very bottom it says skin or texture or something, and find the skin through that

What do you mean by goto the pits? I am still kinda new to the game. But if you mean where you select your car in the garage area I do that and I still don't see them.
Yes, this is meant.

And you have to select "new skin" first. Then, you should get a dropdown list, where you can choose the saved skins.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, this is meant.

And you have to select "new skin" first. Then, you should get a dropdown list, where you can choose the saved skins.

Thank you I didn't see that at first
thanks heaps for this.great skins
#49 - Jakg
re-upload plz, kthxbai!
Nice Skins...
If only we could download them..
Could you up them again, or I would be glad to host them on my server...

/Om

F1 Skinpack 2006 - BF1
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG