The online racing simulator
ideas for the fully new lfs version
(21 posts, closed, started )
hi all, i was thinking for some very goods idea's for the new version of lfs, i have here some idea's for the full version of lfs, for the layout reply if you have more idea's . Thanks

Traffic Light
Real Number Plates on all cars at lfs (NL/GB/F/ESP/D/RO/RUS/L/B ect.
Street Names
Real Time (Night Afternoon Morning ect.)
Weather (Dark Stormy Clear Cloudy Raining ect.)

this is my idea's of this Moment

greetings from DFT-538ADRENALINE
I think Live for Speed should rename to Live for Cruise.
I think it should be able to analyse Google maps and make accurate, to-scale open ended environments of real life locations at a click of a button.
Quote from Alien_CZ :I think Live for Speed should rename to Live for Cruise.

yes its nice but i dont thinks that scawn victor and eric like to change they own game, because there ppl that like race, but racing is nice too so i dont thinks so that they change the name but you can ask they.
Here's the link to the forum this thread should've been posted:
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8

And here's the link to the suggested impovement log where you should check if somebody has already come up with your ideas:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=2626

I know it's a long list that requires a lot of comprehensive reading, but it's worth it. As you might know, Live for speed is in developement for almost ten years, and discussed in forums for about the same time, so chances are that somebody had the very same ideas in all that time.
So if you find that somebody has already had your very ideas, go to the original post and read it. If you have anything of value to add, ressurect that thread instead of opening a new one. If you haven't (and "yeah, great idea" is NOT a valuable contribution), simply refrain from posting.

Also, it's usually better to flesh out your ideas more than just stating a single sentence. Put more thought in it.
Quote from rockclan :Are you really that "smart" as how you look on your avatar?

yes thats me but its a old picture i will change it soon
And power-ups, LFC needs power-ups!
I want missles.
Quote from Alien_CZ :I think Live for Speed should rename to Live for Cruise.

Live for Speed Limits
Joordy, you need to get out more, for two possible reasons:
  1. You've mastered the art of trolling and managed to convince even a master of skepticism, yours truely
  2. You're hoping to see additions to a racing simulator you could easily experience in the real world, outside the house. Get a driver's license.
Bonus reason: your avatar
lol'd
gay
Can you scan London please? It would be cool.
Can we have bangercars in the game?
And can we have a bike in the game or a quad?
No.
/forum
This thread is closed

(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG