The online racing simulator
Quote from xfirestorm :Pause the replay where you want the screenshot from, go to options, set everything to highest, take screenshot and then turn back down to where you had it before. No gfx is that bad that it couldn't handle this. :P

Some Intel chips don't support antialiasing at all.
BTW, I just noticed that LFSForum.net has these restrictions for uploading pictures, so in case your picture is bigger than LFSForum.net allows to upload, you can then upload it to some other page which would in best case be imagehack.us, since pictures from there last long. But only in case if it's too big for LFSForum.net restrictions.

Quick one..
Final entry!

BTW, thanks IGTC for skin (who ever made it).
Attached images
safetycar2 cop800.jpg
safetycar2 copy.jpg
safetycar2 copysmall.jpg
I don't think a 2 MB JPG is common, usually it's around 1 MB.
True, but I think I've had larger .jpg images before though...also, some people might be posting in .png for some reason, so then the image is anyways larger.
hopefully I will enter next round if I have time, any chance on getting an extra week maybe? exams etc starting
Nope, sorry. There was more than 2 weeks to do it, exams starting just now or have started just this week, so that's not really an excuse. If you wanted, you would have made it before.
And also because I am making another photomode competition in an other forum which ends just one week after this, so that the date is not the same and I wouldn't have to make 2 voting threads in one day, since it takes a bit of your time.

BTW, I remind that today is the last day to make.

FRZN - You still haven't re-uploaded your picture to LFSForum.net...
andRo definitely wins.. Most solid version
The picture i uploaded is going to be my final one
Quote from FRZN-95 :The picture i uploaded is going to be my final one

Cool, but can you read what I wrote 2 times already? FRZN - You still haven't re-uploaded your picture to LFSForum.net...
Here they are.
Attached images
5755792133_056c9ce8b2_b.jpg
5755792317_f351d37eed.jpg
Quote from andRo. :
Final entry![/B]

BTW, thanks IGTC for skin (who ever made it).

two shadows?
Quote from skiper :two shadows?

One is meant to be the indirect shadow under the car, while the brighter one is supposed to be generated by the sun. It's not very clear, though.
Quote from skiper :two shadows?

What can I do that LFS shadows looks like crap, making it all totally black is also wrong, so I just left it like that though I usually make it pretty dark. Just didn't care this time, I don't want to win, I'm out of ideas for topics.
Quote from andRo. :What can I do that LFS shadows looks like crap, making it all totally black is also wrong, so I just left it like that though I usually make it pretty dark. Just didn't care this time, I don't want to win, I'm out of ideas for topics.

you can turn LFS shadows off :P
@ yer other post. I didnt have time to I had more important obligations. and still do,...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG