The online racing simulator
Safety Lights
(4 posts, started )
Safety Lights
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Authentication required to view those image [Fixed]
....... why BMP ... do you want to suck everybodies bandwidth away? Try jpegs .....

Firstly, I don't understand what you want. If you want boards that come up it already says "YELLOW FLAG" in big letters across the screen. If you want the lights on the boards at certain places on the track, I think this has been suggested before and it was sort of like "ok well if they do, cool but sort of pointless" as I doubt you'd notice a little light.

And yeah, BMPs are for members of the BNP and I get the error message:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or the person who's linked you to this image doesn't understand how to share images.

help pls?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Firstly, I don't understand what you want. If you want boards that come up it already says "YELLOW FLAG" in big letters across the screen. If you want the lights on the boards at certain places on the track, I think this has been suggested before and it was sort of like "ok well if they do, cool but sort of pointless" as I doubt you'd notice a little light.

And yeah, BMPs are for members of the BNP and I get the error message:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or the person who's linked you to this image doesn't understand how to share images.

help pls?

Sorry I forgot I made a pass on one of my website directories.
new tinypic images
Sorry again

Safety Lights
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG