The online racing simulator
Some Screens for drift series
(15 posts, started )
I think that those pics dont give you the feeling of enormous adrenaline, speed, burned rubber that is Drifting....
you should take more pics of drift action
#3 - Ndrew
or a "rox ur sox" kickass promo video would be better instead of some pix. (my opinion)
th shots are "ok..." in some short, too plain
Here, I Aint no pro, and dont have much of a photographers talent but I made theese...
Attached images
25.jpg
28.jpg
26.jpg
29.jpg
#6 - Ndrew
don't know anything about what are you planning, just a quick "half an hour" work, so more info could be taken into that. Thought something like this (as i wrote coz of the lack of info dunno what to "do", but...) with specifications about the series. (what's the goal, judging system, tracks, cars, etc... )
GL
#7 - Ndrew
EDIT: ntg
terrible jaggies on the shots..try to crank up the AA to take screenshot from replays..

i liked the second series..
i didnt knew you guys gave comments like this was a proffessional fotographer forum?

but oké...

Ndrew; there is a promo movie... but this is forum: screenshots illepall
Why in the grass and off the track so much? To much standing still, and by the looks of these screens, shoddy drifting as well.
well... probably wanted to give some advice what would make ppls more interest about the series...
And sooooo sorry about i've shown what i thought
And nice to get a " illepall " when someone (somehow) just want to help u

and maybe was just me who posted a vid?
Quote from Dutch-ALfa :i didnt knew you guys gave comments like this was a proffessional fotographer forum?

but oké...

Ndrew; there is a promo movie... but this is forum: screenshots illepall

there's are trying to help, don't feel offended if ppl critisize it, it's constructive critics...
Some of them would be nice if you edited them in photoshop with motion-blur on the background and rear wheel, and put on some smoke behind the car
Where did you get those silvia s13 front lights dude ?
it from a skin pack some one from C4R forum made...

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG