The online racing simulator
Okay guys I think this is getting a little, 'out of control' (not like a fight but yeah ) let's just leave it to the admins now :/
Quote from kart-36 :Okay guys I think this is getting a little, 'out of control' (not like a fight but yeah ) let's just leave it to the admins now :/

go away, I still have popcorn left.:munching_
Quote from Seb66 :go away, I still have popcorn left.:munching_

Haha well give me some because mine has gone!
-
(aroX123) DELETED by boothy : spam
What on earth happened to racing for fun?! This is a hobby for everyone so why on earth has it come to this? You don't even win anything so quite why people are "deliberately wrecking people" so their friends can have a few extra e-penis points I'll never know. A lot of people seem to be acting like children here. I sense Mr Palmer will come along soon with a detention list.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123 : i am a twat
Quote from PMD9409 :Of course I am going to respond, as you and jack both either state wrong instances of what really happen or try to down people for things that were not their fault. As boothy said, ineX did no blocking down straights, so that statement of yours is completely invalid.

And for the comment about 'only in LFS'. I seem to recall at spa that aleksi held up gregger in order for you and klaus to pull away. Now since aleksi blocked and gregger was that close to you at the end, gregger was the true winner in that race. I'm sorry Jesse but by yours and your team standards you did not earn that victory.

I got confused by Jurvanainen's tag that is similar to yours, my bad.

As for the comments about the race in a completely different simulation that you're deciding to randomly bring up, I don't think racing cleanly for position can be referred to as 'blocking'. I don't think your comments about the legitimacy of my win merits any response, but I do hope that you see the irony in that statement of yours.
-
(kart-36) DELETED by boothy : wish granted
Quote from JPeace :Why did Diaz cut the corner to get past Runas? Surely he should get a penalty for cutting corner and gaining a place anyway.

I wasnt defending Diaz Cutting the corner, I was Defending the fact someone said Diaz caused the accident which the replay shows he clearly didnt.

From what I see of Diaz clearly corner cutting, I think it was the fact he had the bump from Simon and he was in Runas slipstream and had JAno to his left. HE caught to the back of Runas very quickly and a bump might well have taken all four out so he took to the grass to avoid that. Yes he gained from it and should of let Runas back through after if this is the case.
Quote from RamboJorGen :I got confused by Jurvanainen's tag that is similar to yours, my bad.

As for the comments about the race in a completely different simulation that you're deciding to randomly bring up, I don't think racing cleanly for position can be referred to as 'blocking'. I don't think your comments about the legitimacy of my win merits any response, but I do hope that you see the irony in that statement of yours.

You do realise that my responses are from Jack's posts right?

None of my comments are actually from me, I am using Jack's thoughts about the race onto your race. The comments about "a completely different simulation" is something you brought up, not me.

If no one has caught on yet, I'm using your own responses as my replies. When you disagree with me it creates some interesting contradiction.

I do believe Jesse you earned that win in DWC, as I watched from beginning to end cheering you on.

-----
The pass in the grass was because I had a huge run. I didn't want to slam into the back of Runas and I didn't want to brake into my team mate. I shot into the grass to avoid those 2 things. I was planning on being the first to brake into the corner but we never got that far before everyone colliding.
----------

Basically to hopefully try to numb this down and end this, this is the exact same situation that happened last year. We used 3id's tactic from last season to beat a 3id driver. However we just didn't go to the same extent. Reno was in 3id at the time and Rik drove as well. Both were pretty heavy blockers to the 2 ineX drivers (me and Rudy). Joe "who helped with setups", is no different than Joku "who we helped with setups". However Joe was a bit bump happy when racing and took out Rudy (accidental or not, it was worse than the 3 defenses that Joku did). Then on the final restart of the final race, Reno (who was in 3id at the time) did not go and holds up the entire field so his team mates could get away. You could say this is the same as what Oscar did, eventhough we did not give Oscar (who is in another team) orders to do it. He did it due to being mad at Jarno from race 2.

Of course this wasn't brought up or frowned upon too much by the teams involved besides a rowdy Wilko (seen here).

I used "proof" the same way you do Jack (seen here).

My quote from you in that post is this:
Quote :If lots of teams can win the championship in one moment then the team that deserves it most will rise to the top.

So hopefully now you guys see the true irony in all of this, and understand that this over-reacting is a bit hypocritical.
That's right. Not only am I to share guilt for any act ever carried out in our skin, but I'm also a sinister alter-ego controlling Phil's mind! You make me sound so bad it's good.

Time to pack up. People have asked for things to calm down, and as wonderful as this charade is, it's not contributing anything on-topic.
We have solved the puzzle folks!

And Jack, you did control my replies, but I never said it was intent on making you look bad, that is all your own assumption.

It was more of a "hey, a 2 road street goes 2 ways".
I do not see why o have been brought up in the 'last season conspiracy'. Just because me and Rudy made contact which was my fault doesn't mean o was helping klitorus. Im pretty site alot of people crashed that race so this must also mean they was on 3id's side?

Anyway yah, we have already discussed this phil over msn
#61 - CSF
No James, you missed the original post which said that ineX cars were weaving about and blocking. Hence why the post was edited, and why he said he got confused a little later. Try to read everything before getting involved. :rolleyes:
#62 - CSF
Before next season. which will be exclusively on iracing with the corvette....
Quote from kart-36 :I do not see why o have been brought up in the 'last season conspiracy'. Just because me and Rudy made contact which was my fault doesn't mean o was helping klitorus. Im pretty site alot of people crashed that race so this must also mean they was on 3id's side?

:doh: I'm not saying you did it intentionally, stop feeling guilty.

I'm saying "What happened happened, and pointing fingers falsely is creating fueds that should never be happening". Strangely enough, I'm agreeing with you partially.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG