The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomhah :"slowing a lot, and let Hamilton pass easily"

Slicks on heavy rain = bad
Quote from aroX123 :Slicks on heavy rain = bad

Bah, his pace was fine, if i remember his Split 2 was no slower, then the rain really caught him out... NAT!
Quote from Tomhah :Would you also blame the Toyota(???) car that let Hamilton through in the last race in F1 a few years ago for letting Hamilton through, as he was "slowing a lot, and let Hamilton pass easily", which led to Hamilton winning the champ?

Excuse me, but being overtaken while on dry tyres on a wet track is not even close to "let someone pass easily". Anyway, I got the point.

I watched the replays and saw some stupid moves, but oh well, I don't believe there is anybody who never made a mistake.

Some accidents have actually reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqr9U4u2j7w&t=15s

:twocents:
INEX Tactics
Sorry but team mates do help eachother out on track, its apart of touring car racing, they will let eachother through especially when there is a championship at stake. AS for SR supposedly helping out I dunno.

MY INCIDENT
The contact against me toward Jano was not intentionally helping Simon. I was as incurouged to do fight for my position regardless of the fact there in a championship battle. I did the same with Simon a lap or two before. In the same place. I moved to protect the inside and Simon dived to go round the outside. He then braver into the corner went round the outside of me to take the position.

From the overhead view You can clearly see I left Jano a little more than a cars width. I braked possibly a bit early i'll admit which contributed to catching Jano off guard HE obviously shot forward as I decelerated clipping me and therefor making the contact but the point is I did leave him enough room. But when I started braking he was not alongside me by any measure but he was on the right side of the track. I didn't steer toward him to the right side of the track cause I knew he was there SOMEWHERE (The onboard view shows I didn't steer toward him before the contact). The contact is what turned my car toward the right which took both cars off onto the grass where Jano was braking on the grass trying to slow down and thats what spun/slide Jano car to a stop. I am not saying its Jano fault by any means, Im just saying our contact had nothing to do with trying to help Simon win. Like I said, a lap or so before I moved to the right to defend from Simon just like I did Jano but Simon went left and the long way round. I did the same with JAno moved to cover the right but JAno was closer to me than Simon was by this point so I left him room incase he went for it.

Guess we will have to see what the admins think of it.
#30 - CSF
Quote from JPeace :My3id, learn from mistakes, enter 10 cars all with the intention of blocking so that your main driver can win. Simples.

Just like... wait for it...

2010 season finale. They even had Joe Holmes support too.
How do you know he could not driver faster with the slicks? I am sure he took it easy, no? Anyway, you get the point I was making. You cant accuse him for taking it too easy.
Quote from v1rg0 :You disagreed with my post, then agreed with it when supplied with a definition.

I do not agree with you. Essentially your line of discussion is: Any red cars that have ever had an incident, including before Jarno was in 3id, make any future incidents aimed at red cars more entertaining / justified. I appreciate that for a simplistic mind, it might be useful to identify things by bright colours like this, but we prefer to address individual incidents as they arise.

No, I agreed upon the definition. As our aim was to have Simon win. If Simon wins, its detrimental to everyone else being able to win. I then made the comparison with 3id in DWC and with any team in MoE. Since your defense was that definition, and I agreed with that definition, then we therefore agreed.

Essentially that is not my line of discussion. That's what you are making yourself think, and that's what makes all of this a big pity. We simply worked with Simon to help him. Jarno shot himself in the foot with mistakes that he, himself, made. I'm sorry that you are upset and help your team mate AFTER the race. We work alittle different, we like to actually help our team mates during races.
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm sorry that you are upset and help your team mate AFTER the race. We work alittle different, we like to actually help our team mates during races.

Nice. Top off your contribution by attacking everyone in red. As you appreciate irony, I hope you got as much amusement from that as I did. Thanks for showing your true colours (pun intended).
BTW, Diaz didnt cause that lap one incident R3 were both championship contenders went off. You were four wide. Cattell, Jano, Runas and Diaz.

JAno and Cattell made contact pushing JAno into Runas and Diaz was already half past runas, Runas clipped diaz pitching Diaz into Jano and JAno collected Cattell and you both went off. It was kind of a chain reaction collision.
Quote from CSF :Just like... wait for it...

2010 season finale. They even had Joe Holmes support too.

I was nothing to do with that, it was a mistake of my own. I was racing for F1RST, why would i be helping 3id? All i did with them last season was make setups.
So instead of just assuming you no what happens, why dont you just not post utter rubbish
#36 - CSF
Quote from kart-36 :I was nothing to do with that, it was a mistake of my own. I was racing for F1RST, why would i be helping 3id? All i did with them last season was make setups.
So instead of just assuming you no what happens, why dont you just not post utter rubbish

Might wanna talk to some of your team-mates then son.
Quote from CSF :Might wanna talk to some of your team-mates then son.

We have been talking. And just because my opinion is different doesnt make us less of a team. In racing sometimes people disagree. Im not saying ineX is in the wrong, although Isaac letting Simon past isnt the best of things (in my view). But we have talked about it. And yeah i no that Rudy and Phil think i took him out last season, we i didnt, but there is no proof

And just because my team mates think it, doesnt mean that its true, so ill say it again, stop assuming

EDIT: Also last season is now just irrelevant, we are talking about this, and a mistake on my behalf does not compare to this.
Watched the race 3 replay, and it´s sad to see a great season to end like that. Cutting, "teamorders" crashing etc.

I have nothing against Simon, and its not really simon´s fault, but Jarno really deserved this one. After watching the replay, Im going to expect throught a penalty atleast to Phil for cutting in the straight
In the finale last season, Reno purposefully brake-tested me to prevent me from taking up a slot in the final restart to be able to challenge for the title. My3id are no less crooked than the rest of us.
Quote from Wilko868 :In the finale last season, Reno purposefully brake-tested me to prevent me from taking up a slot in the final restart to be able to challenge for the title. My3id are no less crooked than the rest of us.

Yea, but imo all this kind of stuff should be cutted straight away from racing.
Quote from manneF1 :Yea, but imo all this kind of stuff should be cutted straight away from racing.

I'm not saying it shouldn't. It's disgusting. I'm just saying they're ones to talk...
Quote from Joku123 :Thanks for informing. You want now hear something about your driving?

I know I moved in the straight and I'm sorry for the split second decision causing what happened, but it didnt affect your race. I havent had a protest made against me all season so to call me a drunk nutter is extremely harsh and compared to some other things that have happened in itcc this season which haven't been reported that were worse than this.

Read my post maybe? Of course it didn't affect my race, I was several seconds ahead. I was just saying this as a general notice after viewing the replay, and replying to Phil's post.

And just FTR, I didn't call you "drunk nutter", I said you were "weaving like a drunk nutter", can't you see the difference?

___

But anyway as a general notice I do not want to feed that argument that isn't going anywhere, I just posted that previous post as I kept thinking of it and felt it needed to be say, no matter if some might think it doesn't make any sence, I don't care, and I don't even care whether it makes sence and not. I guess I could also choose the hypocrite way and say "good race everyone see you next year" but keeping things clear help me to go forward and forget this race that deserves nothing but being forgotten.
Essentially everyone saying "they" is saying a guy in a certain "skin" did something once, so anyone with that "skin" should put up with abuse in future when they get it. It's about as smart as racism.
Quote from v1rg0 :Essentially you're saying one guy in a certain "skin" did something once, so anyone with that "skin" should put up and shut up with abuse in future when they get it.

It sounds about as smart as racism.

Especially since the guy in question has the strange habit of changing skins every 3 months or so.
#45 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Especially since the guy in question has the strange habit of changing skins every 3 months or so.

Who on earth is that aimed at?
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by boothy : twat
Quote from v1rg0 :Nice. Top off your contribution by attacking everyone in red. As you appreciate irony, I hope you got as much amusement from that as I did. Thanks for showing your true colours (pun intended).

Yeah I know my colors aren't red, they're blue. I attacked everyone in red because of you and your team-mates attacking people in blue (through this and PM's). You can try to act as sly as you want, but the fact of all this is that I have completely used your own tactics against you. It shows my true colors of making you see who you are.

You have essentially went from defending your team-mate to trying to offend me or 'drop my image'. Good luck with that.
Quote from CSF :Who on earth is that aimed at?

Quote from Wilko868 :In the finale last season, Reno purposefully brake-tested me to prevent me from taking up a slot in the final restart to be able to challenge for the title. My3id are no less crooked than the rest of us.

This thread is absolute win, please do keep going Phil. As for the race, well, I just think it's sad to see that stuff like this is going on in LFS atm. Jarno deserves immense respect for staying as calm as he did during the race, as some of the blocking on the straights he was subject to was absolutely ridiculous and I know I would have been completely furious if that had been done to me. Hopefully some justice will be served.
I don't recall ineX guys blocking on the straight, and the two protests made by your team mate for alleged blocking were against non-ineX drivers, so clearly you noticed something your team mate didn't.

While I do enjoy a good argument (and I didn't expect the 3id inquisition :razz but let's (all) please stick to the facts and keep it civil, thanks.
Quote from RamboJorGen :This thread is absolute win, please do keep going Phil. As for the race, well, I just think it's sad to see that stuff like this is going on in LFS atm. Jarno deserves immense respect for staying as calm as he did during the race, as some of the blocking on the straights he was subject to was absolutely ridiculous and I know I would have been completely furious if that had been done to me. Hopefully some justice will be served.

Of course I am going to respond, as you and jack both either state wrong instances of what really happen or try to down people for things that were not their fault. As boothy said, ineX did no blocking down straights, so that statement of yours is completely invalid.

And for the comment about 'only in LFS'. I seem to recall at spa that aleksi held up gregger in order for you and klaus to pull away. Now since aleksi blocked and gregger was that close to you at the end, gregger was the true winner in that race. I'm sorry Jesse but by yours and your team standards you did not earn that victory.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG