The online racing simulator
Possible cheat?
(5 posts, started )
Possible cheat?
Few days ago while racing online, something strange happened during the race... Race was in FBMs on Blackwood (demo) and I was in second position, right behind the leader, slowly gaining on him (longest straight on Blackwood) ... then suddenly he lagged and when he reappeared he was much more in front of me and accelerating away from me... What happened there?
Quote from sabbathian :Few days ago while racing online, something strange happened during the race... Race was in FBMs on Blackwood (demo) and I was in second position, right behind the leader, slowly gaining on him (longest straight on Blackwood) ... then suddenly he lagged and when he reappeared he was much more in front of me and accelerating away from me... What happened there?

Known cheat. It's unfortunate, but I've seen it's kind of common. Not nearly as bad as it used to be.
Quote from shashdev :Known cheat. It's unfortunate, but I've seen it's kind of common. Not nearly as bad as it used to be.

Can saved replay be enough to ban him? at least until he registers another username?

p.s. - cheat didn`t help him he was slow anyway ... still cant understand why people do it... if you are slow... go and learn, spectate from faster drivers cars... get a decent setup online and practice... thats how I did it...
Back to the future?
Quote from sabbathian :Can saved replay be enough to ban him? at least until he registers another username?

Contact the server owner and send him the replay, and he will most likely give him a nice 999 days server ban.

But this obviously won't prevent him from coming back on another username, as you said. That is the problem with demo, and very little can be done about that.

Possible cheat?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG