The online racing simulator
Kyoto 250 2011 - LIVE
(16 posts, started )
Kyoto 250 2011 - LIVE
The great LFS race is back! Oval racing on Live for Speed at its best is promised in one of the most hotly anticipated 250's ever, the 4th of its kind.

And you will be able to follow every second of the action LIVE on Livestream (thanks to Tommy Østgaard) from 16:50 UTC with commentary coming to you from Chris Wilkinson, Thilo Falkenberg and Tommy Østgaard.

So come and join us for some thrills, spills and all things racing!

Stream Link
UP
so lets see whats going on today
There is audio
Aannddd video...
Eh, accident in front of me that i couldn't avoid and black flagged due to lag. Never have any luck at these things.

GL rest of the race guys
Guys next time... Really..

http://www.livestream.com/support/faq#question77

Quote :My channel is limited to 50 viewers, why is this?
When you create a new Livestream Free channel, it is by default unverified,which means that you can stream to a maximum of 50 concurrent viewers at a time, and that your channel is not listed in the Livestream Channel Guide. Verification is designed to give all of our best producers maximum exposure, and to ensure consistent quality and compliance, throughout the Livestream Network.
To apply for verification first, make sure your content complies with the Livestream Terms of Use
Next, log into the Livestream Account Center. In the channels tab you will see the Verification status of each of your Livestream Free channels. To Verify a channel, click on the link and fill out the Livestream Free Channel Verification Application.

Get it verified. I want to see it spike to 100 viewers at least.
Working on that.
10 laps for the wins...

safety car situation.........
that was one awesome finish, i almost shat myself
great job to the commentary aswell
That was freakin nuts!

Everyone should watch the on-demand of this, definately the last restart!
Nice block Phil at the end, if you hadn't you'd lost the win, that really saved it for you. Well done phil, well done simon, and most of the guys out on the track.

it was nuts at the end man.
Quote from PMD9409 :That was freakin nuts!

Everyone should watch the on-demand of this, definately the last restart!

+1 It was... predominantely... good.
Quote from oscarhardwick :+1 It was... predominantely... good.

nice try at the 2nd to last lap there oscar :P Luckily i saved it
I did apply to get it verified earlier, but they turned it down unfortunatly. I tried again before the race, but did not get an answer before it had started, unfortunatly.

Anyway! the race should now be up on-demand. It is now playing on the stream: http://www.livestream.com/tommy24
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE

Kyoto 250 2011 - LIVE
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG