The online racing simulator
[CODE] menu.lpr
menu.lpr addon for LFSLapper.

I've just finished updating my large EasyKlik menu into more discreet menu system, which I've also done as a separate add-on for LFSLapper.

If you want to use it, you'll need to go into your addonused.lpr file and amend it.

Add

<?php 

include( "./menu.lpr");
?>

You can either open the menu by typing !menu, or when you spectate, a button will open at bottom of screen saying MENU SYSTEM. Pressing this will open the menu proper.

Feel free to change it as you wish, but beware; make sure your text editor is pre-set to UTF-8, otherwise some of the language text will change. Disastrously.

The coding isn't very pretty to look at (!) In fact, for the real coders here, it'll make you wince. However, it does work, and if you want to change it I've put comments in lots of places to show what does where.

Attached images
menu addon.png
Attached files
menu.zip - 16.8 KB - 328 views
That menu looks familiar :P
Haha, nice menu sinanju :P
I already saw you'd been on the host ^^

I wanted to share it for LFSLapper, but as I made my LFSLapper configuration fully integrated with our new website, it would have taken way too much time to strip the code to be able to publish it here.
But now you already remade the menu, good work

Hope to see you on the track soon

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Haha, nice menu sinanju :P
I already saw you'd been on the host ^^
Tim

I've been wanting to update my system for a while, make it bit more subtle than what I was using, so yeah, I've actually been on a lot of servers, seeing what sort of things people likely want to use, and even things that could be done.

This menu has just about the same functions that I had anyway, so it was really just a make over.

I came up with various designs, and decided on something similar to yours!

The one thing I always want on my menu systems are buttons to do and tell you things. Probably senility on my part, as I can never remember what shortcut words or abbreviations to use, even on my own server!

I'm already thinking of changing it again, probably try to get things to work within Krayy's CIF module system.
Attached images
Potential menu layouts_Visio.PNG
Quote from sinanju :I've been wanting to update my system for a while, make it bit more subtle than what I was using, so yeah, I've actually been on a lot of servers, seeing what sort of things people likely want to use, and even things that could be done.

This menu has just about the same functions that I had anyway, so it was really just a make over.

I came up with various designs, and decided on something similar to yours!

The one thing I always want on my menu systems are buttons to do and tell you things. Probably senility on my part, as I can never remember what shortcut words or abbreviations to use, even on my own server!

I'm already thinking of changing it again, probably try to get things to work within Krayy's CIF module system.

Cool :-)
I also can't decide how to name the buttons, haha.. Every time I'm thinking, changing, asking people, etc. :P

It looks awesome, the buttons structure you made!

I hope many people will like and understand our menu's :-)

Tim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG