The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: About the Session Credits and other entry req. stuff
Here's the criteria for each session for what got you credits:

Session 1: Finish the race

Session 2: Finish the race

Session 3: Finish the race

Session 4: 1 credit for completing at least 10 laps

Session 5: Practice - 1 credit for completing at least 10 laps; 2 credits for completing at least 45 laps
Bonus Race - 2 credits to all who finished (the one SC accident was caused by lag, so we'll be nice this once), but only 1 credit to Car 63 (improper pit entry under SC) and Car 169 (ignoring a yellow flags, aka hitting Mr. 'av rolled)

Session 6: Finish the race

Session 7: 1 credit for completing at least 10 laps

Session 8: Finish the race

Session 9: Finish the race

Session 10: 1 credit or completing at least 5 laps in the free practice, and 1 for finishing the race

Session 11: 1 credit for finishing the race

Keep this in mind - just because you get your sessions, and your hotlap and your laps done, we don't have to accept you straight after that - if we're not satisfied with your performance in those session(s), we won't change your Acc? column to "Yes" - we'll also notify you.
#2 - Hahmo
Quote from dekojester :Car 169 (ignoring a yellow flags, aka hitting Mr. 'av rolled)

What you mean? There ain't no yellow flaag!
But he was flying through the air upside down so you can sort of assume that there would be/ slowing down is a good idea.
#4 - Hahmo
Quote from oscarhardwick :But he was flying through the air upside down so you can sort of assume that there would be/ slowing down is a good idea.

There was no yellow flags or anything, while i was bumpdrafting him we had a lag contact which sent him in the air. So I basically couldn't have done anything else other than just keep going?
Or slow down knowing that a car was flying around... just sayin.
deko, If I recall correctly my teamate Wdoriaz #19 did 45+ laps at the free practice sessions. Shouldnt he recieve 2 credits then?
Also, should we supply our face, color, and # for the broadcast pressentation like last years?
edit: hes PMed you
#7 - Hahmo
Quote from oscarhardwick :Or slow down knowing that a car was flying around... just sayin.

Like, how retarded are you?
I was the one who had the laghit with Jack who sent him in the air. There is no way i possibly could've stopped there just after the laghit when everything was over in less than 0.3 seconds
Your memory must be lacking. Oscar is not on the part of the initial crash. It was AFTER he had flipped that you went and hit him again. The caution WAS out and you hitting him caused him to go into the line of other cars.

Like, how retarded are you? trolololololol
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from PMD9409 :Your memory must be lacking. Oscar is not on the part of the initial crash. It was AFTER he had flipped that you went and hit him again. The caution WAS out and you hitting him caused him to go into the line of other cars.

Like, how retarded are you? trolololololol

Yeah my memory indeed is lacking then. I never hit anyone after it
The Phil hath spoken.

Carry on.
Oh lol, totally didn't remember that one..
I was actually trying to find f10 in my keyboard in the dark to check possible damage, and just after checking screen realised i was gonna hit jack and rofl'd..
Well meh
Right... was wondering if there will be more practice sessions before qualifying or did I just screwed my chance at taking part in the K250? Was waiting for more but there's only been 5 so far.

Will there be more?
Quote from Hahmo :Like, how retarded are you?

Very, but still less than you it would seem
Thought I had done everything to get a clearance for Q tomorrow, but on the signup doc it says:
Acc: No
Laps: OK
Hotlaps: OK
Sess C: 1 (red color)
Sess R: 1 (red color)
Skin: OK

... What have I missed??? ... is there a difference between the practice sessions? My interpretation was that u had to be in 2 practice sessions and then you were OK?

Rules says:
"Attendance at 2 or more Officiallly sanctioned practice events"
I've been in 2 official practice events!
Quote from sjoblom :Thought I had done everything to get a clearance for Q tomorrow, but on the signup doc it says:
Acc: No
Laps: OK
Hotlaps: OK
Sess C: 1 (red color)
Sess R: 1 (red color)
Skin: OK

... What have I missed??? ... is there a difference between the practice sessions? My interpretation was that u had to be in 2 practice sessions and then you were OK?

Rules says:
"Attendance at 2 or more Officiallly sanctioned practice events"
I've been in 2 official practice events!

Not all sessions have been posted to that document yet, I'm doing final checks as we speak, should be all sorted in the next ~1hr
OK Deko
I know u admins are doing an heoric effort to make this event happen so full credit to all of you
Whatever happens with my accredit It's been really fun on the practice sessions

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG