The online racing simulator
So... Aliens?
(72 posts, started )
Of course Aliens exist and is real. I have seen Aliens many times. It's a good movie and I like to watch it.
NO, THEY EXIST. I MAD. :sadbanana
Quote from Believer :Within the next 18months...mainstream governments will come clean. Most already have... tho not mainstream news... Building up to it. Disclosure has been going on fer years now....

Tinfoil hats on, everybody.
It's turtles all the way down my dear.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Tinfoil hats on, everybody.

Lol, it was a very bold statement, though transitions such as this have been done many times before.

For example.

Area 51 was started on confiscated Nazi technology. including a BMW powered flying saucer and highly accurate guided missiles.
http://files.abovetopsecret.co ... s/member/69cba3ef9036.png

Kodak developed a 1000mega pixel camera while 2mb cameras were still being sold (release technology slowly = profit)
(Insider information)

The first Stealth plane flew in 1944, jet powered and could fly at over 1000km/h, was not made public until decades later (1944 fighter planes still used single prop old technology design)
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multi ... 1438/stealth_1438973c.jpg

The Hybrid car was developed in 1900, made redundant by oil companies, re-released in 1997 as new technology.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... /300px-Lohner_Porsche.jpg

Nikola Tesla's inventions and technology are still being slowly released as new.
(too many links to post, do your own research)

There is a 200x50km lake 4000 meters under an antarctic ice sheet the lake is at a life sustaining temperature, shortly after it was discovered private research was forbidden and it was made classified.

I have no doubt that the government is and has been aware of extra-terrestrial life forms for quite some time, now days it is not too difficult to obtain space shuttle recordings of celebrity astronauts discreetly talking about UFO's following their craft and flight control telling them to not say much over the radio.

However releasing such information to the public in large doses would result in a catastrophic impact on public order, as much as most say we hate the government and blah blah blah they are in place for a reason, and that is so humans don't steep into our primal instincts and kill each other.

I think it is plausible that they will slowly release information to the public so not to alarm citizens into thinking there is some inevitable alien invasion coming.

That's my 2 cents, like it or not I'm not going to argue as this is merely my own opinion with some added free information.
What the hell would they want to do over here?
Quote from FPVaaron :The first Stealth plane flew in 1944, jet powered and could fly at over 1000km/h, was not made public until decades later (1944 fighter planes still used single prop old technology design)
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multi ... 1438/stealth_1438973c.jpg

Woah woah woah, there's nothing "alien" about this aircraft, nor wanting to present as small a radar profile as possible. It's a logical response to radar technology. Secondly, it follows logically that a flying wing is the most efficient shape for airplanes. If anything, the "stealthiness" of this airplane was likely a mere side effect of the flying wing design.

The Ho229 was not the first flying wing design either, just the first one to incorporate jet engines. The flying wing design itself dates back to at least as far back as 1924. However, the design has some inherent stability issues that were not addressed until the computer age when the B2 was born. Some of the Ho229's comtemporaries include the YB-35 and YB-49.

As for the 1000km/h claim: "Although the turbojet-equipped Ho IX V2 nearly reached a then-astonishing 500 mph in trials, the project was soon given over to the theretofore low-tech aircraft company, Gothaer Waggonfabrik, as the Horten Ho 229 (subsequently often erroneously called Gotha Go 229)."

That's slower than the similarly jet-powered Me-262, which was capable of 550 mph (900km/h).
Quote from Forbin :Woah woah woah, there's nothing "alien" about this aircraft, nor wanting to present as small a radar profile as possible. It's a logical response to radar technology. Secondly, it follows logically that a flying wing is the most efficient shape for airplanes. If anything, the "stealthiness" of this airplane was likely a mere side effect of the flying wing design.

The Ho229 was not the first flying wing design either, just the first one to incorporate jet engines. The flying wing design itself dates back to at least as far back as 1924. However, the design has some inherent stability issues that were not addressed until the computer age when the B2 was born. Some of the Ho229's comtemporaries include the YB-35 and YB-49.

As for the 1000km/h claim: "Although the turbojet-equipped Ho IX V2 nearly reached a then-astonishing 500 mph in trials, the project was soon given over to the theretofore low-tech aircraft company, Gothaer Waggonfabrik, as the Horten Ho 229 (subsequently often erroneously called Gotha Go 229)."

That's slower than the similarly jet-powered Me-262, which was capable of 550 mph (900km/h).

I thought it was just another example of a cover up, I don't think the hybrid car is of alien origin either.
The Americans are always the first group of people to down-play other countries technical developments.

Like the ekranoplan for instance.. they claim to have known what it was all along, even though it was sitting there whilst their sattelites gawped at it and of course, even though nothing like the ekranoplan had EVER been made in history (at least documented). Funny that.
Quote from BlueFlame :The Americans are always the first group of people to down-play other countries technical developments.

I'm not downplaying anything. I really admire the vision of the German engineers behind these projects. I'm just saying these are entirely man-made inventions. There is nothing alien about them. The flying wing concept is minimalism at its best, with no fuselage nor vertical and horizontal stabilizers creating drag. As a result it's also an extremely unstable and thus impractical design. The YB-35 (or was it the YB-49?) is famous for tumbling end over end under stall conditions. Computers are what ultimately made the flying wing design viable.

And credit where credit is due: the Russians got there first 20 years earlier than the Germans. http://www.ctrl-c.liu.se/misc/RAM/bich-3.html
Quote from BlueFlame :Wrong image, you're talking about the BMW Flugelrad

The one I am talking about had 6 engines.
Forbin :

I never claimed the flying wing design to be an alien space craft.
I was providing examples of technology/inventions or discoveries that were not made available to the public for quite some time afterward.
Quote from FPVaaron :The one I am talking about had 6 engines.

Not sure what your sources are then :P
#41 - DeKo
Obviously militaries aren't going to show off there new inventions straight away, otherwise everyone else would copy it.
Don't forget - most people forget that these things are developed for a reason and kept secret for a reason! They are not made to impress the public. There is no need for pretty much anything military (in terms of R&D results - planes, tanks, technology) to become public knowledge at all.
Quote from FPVaaron :Check this.
http://www.eyepod.org/Nazi-Disc-Photos.html

Quote :The SS E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4), a development unit of the SS occult “Order of the Black Sun” was tasked with
researching alternative energies to make the Third Reich independent of scarce fuel oil for war production. Their
work included developing alternative energies and fuels {To see Adamski's saucer photos and films }

This group developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Coler’s free
energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo
(a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced
mass.

wat.
Quote from Crashgate3 :wat.

Hitler invested billions back in the 40's into all that kind of stuff, very interesting.
Quote from FPVaaron :Hitler invested billions back in the 40's into all that kind of stuff, very interesting.

All kinds of stuff that are impossible and break most of the fundamental laws of physics you mean?
Quote from Crashgate3 :All kinds of stuff that are impossible and break most of the fundamental laws of physics you mean?

Go show the Saxon empire a solid transperent material called glass and they'll burn you for witchcraft.
So why hasn't this technology that can make an unstreamlined craft 71 metres across do 40,000kmh at low altitude ever been reproduced or researched further, even by the military? I'd have thought the widespread damage and deafening sonic booms heard hundreds of miles away would have alerted someone. Unless it magically teleports out of the way the 23 million cubic metres of air a second that would be passing over it at Mach 57.

Why hasn't this reasearch that somehow magically allows magnetic fields to affect gravity and mass been tried again or found independently? Adding lots of big words to a web article does not make it a physics paper.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Why hasn't this reasearch that somehow magically allows magnetic fields to affect gravity and mass been tried again or found independently? Adding lots of big words to a web article does not make it a physics paper.

I'd imagine that's basically this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_levitation

Note the frog levitating. It's not really something practical for trackless transportation, though.

So... Aliens?
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG