The online racing simulator
So... Aliens?
(72 posts, started )
So... Aliens?
New evidence for aliens?

I always believed, and still continue to do that we are not the only ones out there. It would be daft IMO to think otherwise. But news reports like these are still brilliant.

Anyway... Bullshit or truth?

I think NASA is just trying to cover stories like these up so there isnt a mass panic outbreak or something.
#2 - DeKo
There have been plenty of stories almost exactly the same as this, and all of them have been proven false. If it's true it would be fantastic, but I'm not holding my breath.

is the alien
No... He is the alien:

Seriously though, dunno what to think honestly. DeKo is right, not the first time a study of this kind is released.

Now I'm not a scientist, but I guess the "are the only ones?" questions are getting a tad old. With the insane amounts of exo-planets discovered over the last 2 decades, chances that we actually are look extremely small to me.

But yea, sure it's gonna be a huge progress for science to put that as a fact for good though.
Ofcourse we aren't the only ones around.

Albeit in these dimensions.

The chances of finding real aliens who are the same size as us, are just extremely small.

It doesn't have to be proven, because we know they exist.
We just want to see them, and that is more tricky. (more like an advanced hide-n-seek)
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Ofcourse we aren't the only ones around.

Albeit in these dimensions.

The chances of finding real aliens who are the same size as us, are just extremely small.

It doesn't have to be proven, because we know they exist*.
We just want to see them, and that is more tricky. (more like an advanced hide-n-seek)

*citation needed
Quote from BlakjeKaas :
It doesn't have to be proven, because we know they exist.

That sounds like someone arguing the existence of a deity .
We can assume lots of things, but until proven we can't know or claim that we are definitely right.

I've always thought that given the incredible number of stars in just the known universe, it would be incredible, and sad, if no other planet was life supporting.

I don't have a great deal of interest in alien bacteria, though. Down such roads global epidemics lie
MiB just covers them up.

They are out there.
Within the next 18months...mainstream governments will come clean. Most already have... tho not mainstream news... Building up to it. Disclosure has been going on fer years now....
Quote from dawesdust_12 :On the bright side, we don't have to look far for retards.

Well, I bow to your superior knowledge of where to look for them. Your bathroom mirror perhaps?
Awe, how cute! The retard tried a come back.
#17 - DeKo
Even cuter, the retard couldn't think of anything else to say.

Anyway, I can't help find all the nutjobs hilarious. As said above, the chances of us being the only life in the entire universe and beyond are incredibly slim, but the idea of aliens coming here, hovering about and only being visible to schizophrenics, rednecks and people on acid, and all of this being covered up by all the governments and media in the world is laughable.
Quote from DeKo :Even cuter, the retard couldn't think of anything else to say.

OR maybe, what I said, is all I wanted to say in the first place... Wow, now there's a thought.
Quote from DeKo : the idea of aliens coming here, hovering about and only being visible to schizophrenics, rednecks and people on acid, and all of this being covered up by all the governments and media in the world is laughable.

Everybody is jealous of us acid-soaked schizo rednecks.

Even the government, that's why they cover the whole thing up.
Can't say ive ever spotted UFO's on acid.
Quote from BlueFlame :OR maybe, what I said, is all I wanted to say in the first place... Wow, now there's a thought.

Quote from BlueFlame :OR maybe, what I said, is all I wanted to say in the first place... Wow, now there's a thought.

This is why you kept posting?

I, being mexican, believe in a mouse that can talk, believe in the moon's rabbit, I also believe that life without tortillas is boring... And I believe in aliens.
Offcourse they exist, but +1 to what Deko said.. even though i'm a huge fan of x-files
Quote from Blas89 :I, being mexican, believe in a mouse that can talk, believe in the moon's rabbit, I also believe that life without tortillas is boring... And I believe in aliens.

And you'd write a book, but you're too lazy. AM I RITE?

So... Aliens?
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG