The online racing simulator
GT1 Class cars would be fantastic!
I know this has been up before. But i want to draw attention to it once again now that the Scirocco are postponed indefinatly.

How about that GT1 class. The GT2 cars now are fun, fast etc, but we do need something that can almost match the speed of the formula 1 cars.

I also suggest both open AND closed cockpit designs. They wouldnt even have to be that new in design... Could be 3 or 4 cars, and of course there would need to be alot of adjustment posibilities. Also one car with a Diesel engine would be pretty cool.

The GT1 cars are pretty much timeless in design, so wether you use design from the old Group C cars, or from newer designs doesnt matter.

Take for instance a Lola

One would think that design wouldnt be so hard when you have free hands, instead of having to digitally copy a real life car.

Anyhow, would be tons of fun, no doubt..

ALSO i think that the whole offroad thing has gone bust. There is only very few offroad rallycross tracks. And there are no cars dedicated only to this type of racing. The closest you come is the RB4 but i think that a offroad rallycross cart, or another 4x4 would be very welcome, maybe even make a EVO rally version of the little XF would be a awsome thing, as well as a upgraded RB4 with some more power, also for rallycross.
Uhhm, don't you mean LMP rather?

Would be fabulous indeed, but it's been suggested many times already.

About rallycross, I'd rather see an improvement of LFS' gravel first TBH.
Uhm, those aren't GT class cars.
GT class cars are, corvette, saleen, ferrari, porsche, panoz, aston martin etc.
Cars that are normally in a production class but modified heavily, what we already have in LFS(XRR, FZR, FXR), considering their "production little brothers" (XRT/XRG, FZ5, FXO).
Lolas, Audis, Peugeots, etc. are prototype race cars. But yeah, would love those.
Also, there is a huge difference between old group c cars and current LMP cars.

+1 for prototypes, though. I'll offer my design services
Quote from MAGGOT :Also, there is a huge difference between old group c cars and current LMP cars.

Indeed, old Group C cars were crazy, brutal aluminium boxes with all different engines from 2,7 to 7 litres. Those beasts were so hard to handle they needed proper heroes to pilot them around.
Todays prototypes still look tough, but with all the new gadgets they don't give you that sense of wow anymore.

+1 for virtuaLM to bring some noise to lfs!

greetz

der butz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG