The online racing simulator
Quote from pmw :This is totally off-topic...

Yes, some posts are unfriendly.

But there are explanations to be done before expecting any "warm welcome".
I am in spain but not really willing to use a modified .exe.
Quote from Keling :Yes, some posts are unfriendly.

But there are explanations to be done before expecting any "warm welcome".

Exactly. To be honest, I'm just barely familiar with what is going on here.
#79 - Ezpz
Quote from Keling :
I'm pretty sure the "universal easy English" isn't a good choice when their "main target audience is Europe".

Yeah, it should be in Europeanish!

Doh..
I'm sorry for bumping this, but when I try to link my account to that site, it says that the username already exists or is invalid. But when I try to recover password by entering all my possible e-mail addresses, the e-mail address is invalid. So that means someone registered under my account name or what?
I looked for your name in the users list but didn't find anything. Same issue with trying to sign up my username.
Attached images
Screen shot 2012-05-04 at 1.47.04 AM.png
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm sorry for bumping this, but when I try to link my account to that site, it says that the username already exists or is invalid. But when I try to recover password by entering all my possible e-mail addresses, the e-mail address is invalid. So that means someone registered under my account name or what?

If nothing working, please contact with support@dodreams.com.

Cheers
Shouldn't it be the other way around? Website controllers reading this thread?
Quote from cargame.nl :Shouldn't it be the other way around? Website controllers reading this thread?

nope theyre not so ''outside'' of 5laps so their ''outside'' of lfs?

but hopely you understood
No I do not.

You create a competition based on LFS. Even make money out of it by selling so called 'credits' to participate in a race. And then you do not follow your own thread here on a daily base?

Quote : Last Activity: 20th April 2011 15:14

Quote from Psysim :Oh my god, a demo user posted something on the forums, first lets pick every inch of it to bits, then lets be real prick and get the flame throwers out....

really, if it does not intrest you, why all the negativity? If its not your cup of tea, dont be a tosser about it, move on to the next thread.

Many months late but I agree.
Unfortunately this is typical of the LFS userbase.
Yet I get banned for a funny picture. This sort of behaviour is gotten away with.
True story.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Many months late but I agree.
Unfortunately this is typical of the LFS userbase.
Yet I get banned for a funny picture. This sort of behaviour is gotten away with.
True story.

Mate, you really need to drop the grudge. You were banned for what the moderator had deemed inappropriate (and it was also a long time coming), you've "done your time", and now you need to grow the hell up and leave it alone.
Same issue here. I personally think that 5laps.com should be forced to refine their system. I wouldn't mind racing there but they make it sound like they own LFS, heck they are even selling licenses via their site :S.
yea... I would force them to link to the lfs shop.
They have paid to LFS... and having an offer with LFS, that's because they sells licences and credits on their own page.
Quote from Speed Senna :They have paid to LFS... and having an offer with LFS, that's because they sells licences and credits on their own page.

What is your source? Your arse?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG