The online racing simulator
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :For me, I am not interested if there must to use different .exe file as MNK did.

Anyway, good luck

Do not post then
Quote from rockclan :I'd like to test.

Happy to hear that. Feel free to send an application to support@dodreams.com. Some have already come in, but we would like more.

Also, a few boxes of brand new 5laps.com t-shirts (picture coming soon) just arrived at the office some days ago.

All the chosen volunteers will be receiving this cool black, white, and red t-shirt as well as free credits to participate in 5laps.com special events. Be sure to send your applications soon!
Quote from suzuki94 :Do not post then

well, it was meant to be also like question, "Do we need different .exe file?"

and also I said good luck so yeah, there was a bit of sense to post
5laps.com, does this sound races which are 5 laps long...
Quote from tankslacno :5laps.com, does this sound races which are 5 laps long...

Not at all, there will still be a lot of races a lot longer than 5 laps.

Anyway, we are still looking for people around Europe to join our testing team. Free S2 licenses, cool t-shirts and more are still waiting for people to send their applications at support@dodream.com
I want to join the testing team.
Quote from Timo1992 :I want to join the testing team.

Great! Please send an email to support@dodreams.com so we can stay in touch when further details are revealed.

Also, at this time, no other details are required in the application but your nationality.
Ok email sent

Need different .exe file?
Seems no one did find the answer of my question so I want re-ask my question:

Do we need different .exe file or can it work exactly same as original LFS.exe?

Thanks if someone have two cents to waste for posting the answer

EDIT:

I see on title "(Powered by LFS)", but not sure can this project use original .exe file
It does work with original .exe imo
does the test is available outside european countries
Hmm interesting concept. If the original .exe will be used I might be in for this one. If these valuable prices include Fanatec or logitech G25/G27 racing wheels I'd definately be in because a team member definately needs a wheel since his old one broke down...

I'd like to have a shot at that!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Seems no one did find the answer of my question so I want re-ask my question:

Do we need different .exe file or can it work exactly same as original LFS.exe?

Thanks if someone have two cents to waste for posting the answer

EDIT:

I see on title "(Powered by LFS)", but not sure can this project use original .exe file

Not working with original .exe
Why do they need another .exe actually?
Quote from skywatcher122 :does the test is available outside european countries

Everyone is welcome to join, and we are still looking for testers.

It is true that you indeed need another .exe to play on 5laps.com, but it is a one-time download only so it shouldn't be too much of a bother.

To join the test group, send your emails to support@dodreams.com and you will soon be contacted about details.
Quote from 5laps.com admin :Everyone is welcome to join, and we are still looking for testers.

It is true that you indeed need another .exe to play on 5laps.com, but it is a one-time download only so it shouldn't be too much of a bother.

To join the test group, send your emails to support@dodreams.com and you will soon be contacted about details.

I tried to send an e-mail but it said:

De volgende geadresseerde(n) zijn niet bereikt:

'support@dodreams.com' op 4-3-2011 20:36
552 5.2.0 F7bt1g00P5Urf1k057buCt automated process detected unsolicited content
LAWL, Come to think of it, translate that to 1337, and it says "slaps.com"
Quote from rockclan :I tried to send an e-mail but it said:

Stop spamming mother****ers!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Stop spamming mother****ers!

Lol, I was not spamming at all.

Just send a nice e-mail stating some info about myself, and the beta test history I have.

I don't know whats spam about that.
Quote from rockclan :I tried to send an e-mail but it said:

Hmm, that is weird. If you want to, you can also contact us by sending a private message through this site. Remember to tell us your email, too.

And yes, we are still looking for people to become testers. Launching a site to support people from so many different countries requires testing so we still need people from many different countries to represent their nation of players.

Just to recap, to become a tester, send us an email to support@dodreams.com (or a private message through this forum) and tell us your country of origin. We will then soon contact you for further details. During this stage, there is still room to back down, so you have got nothing to lose by agreeing to become a tester. All the testers will be rewarded for their efforts.

Thank you for your time!
The beta testing period is about to start very soon. But you can still send your messages to support@dodreams.com :- )

Especially people from Southern Europe like Spain are needed!
Quote from tankslacno :5laps.com, does this sound races which are 5 laps long...

You should know that because you drive 5Laps. Ive tried 5Laps and it is pretty ok but there is many bad things with it, every day the same races ( Theres different races too but they cost credits and you buy credits with €) And the servers are bad (almost as bad as LLM servers ) And theres no admins watching the races. But the admins are developing 5Laps all the time, so its getting better and better, and now theres endurance races there too!

I think 5Laps is ok, sure it is worth a try!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG