The online racing simulator
question
(5 posts, started )
question
Hello "again"
I want to make my computer start up faster.

I go into msconfig then click on services.

Which services shall i disable?

here is a image:

Btw im running windows vista home premium.
#2 - dadge
Quote from eddy678 :Hello "again"
I want to make my computer start up faster.

I go into msconfig then click on services.

Which services shall i disable?

here is a image:

Btw im running windows vista home premium.

give this a go. if that doesn't work, use google to find what each start up process is and whether it is wise to turn it off.
Quote from Matrixi :Or just read this: http://www.tweakhound.com/windows7/tweaking/8.html

If not, try something called Piriform CCleaner, it gives you the ability to pick what starts when Windows logs in and is very easy to use. It also contain other tools that will help with the performance of your PC.

Another thing you can do, that often helps with performance and removal of software that you were not aware of is combofix which repairs many errors and removes a lot of usless data. Make sure you only get combofix from bleeping computer as there are many 'not so good' copys.
Quote from Psysim :If not, try something called Piriform CCleaner, it gives you the ability to pick what starts when Windows logs in and is very easy to use. It also contain other tools that will help with the performance of your PC.

Another thing you can do, that often helps with performance and removal of software that you were not aware of is combofix which repairs many errors and removes a lot of usless data. Make sure you only get combofix from bleeping computer as there are many 'not so good' copys.

Either that, or just reinstall windows, and make sure to only install stuff you need. And that you can live with starting at the same time as Windows

question
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG