The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Skins

Please post your high-res skins for the Kyoto 250 here.

You will find the compulsory elements attached. They are 2048x2048 pngs, that you will simply need to overlay on your design. If this is your first Kyoto 250, you MUST run the rookie stripes for the rear bumper.

Notes regarding the skins:

1 - you MUST overlay the unaltered png over your skin. If you have raced in the event before, use the veteran one. If you are a rookie, use the rookie one. No modifications to the required elements are permitted.

2 - you MUST place your number in a large, easily readable font on the following locations on the car:
  • Left and Right side Doors
  • On the roof of the car, with the numbers oriented to be read from the inside of the track.
The number should be covering the majority of the area, and easily visible.

3 - you MUST place your national flag and name on the top of the window frame on each side of the car, above the windows.

4 - you MUST upload a 2048x2048 copy of your skin to this thread, at the very latest, 12 hours prior to the start of qualifying. Upload the skin here, as an attachment, with the EXACT NAME as you will use for your 1024x1024 for LFSWorld. You do not have to have it uploaded for practice races, but it is preferred if you do.

Required elements pngs attached, as well as event logo and NDR logo if you opt to use it on your skins in any other way.

Skinpack here -> http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... /2011Kyoto250_SkinPack.7z <- containing all skins posted here prior to 1500 UTC Sunday, 20 March 2011.
Attached images
kyoto250-requiredveteran.png
kyoto250-requiredrookie.png
kyoto250-11-logo_full.png
NDR-New.png
I'm new to this event I will have to use those yellow marks on rear bumper - since base color of my car is bright green,can I modify a little those yellow stripes by adding stroke or outer glow to them? And stuff like drop shadow on those ad stickers also is possible?
#21 paint (this is the correct thread right?) subject to change only if I failed at something.
edit:updated
edit: DO NOT EDIT
Attached images
XRT_KY250201121v4.jpg
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by dekojester : this isn't a thread to whinge about last year's sham of a race :P
-
(CSF) DELETED by dekojester : this isn't a thread to whinge about last year's sham of a race :P
Can I ask here?

Are there some guys that are good at skinning NASCAR themes?

I took the 3 because I'd like to race with Dale Sr's famous #3 Goodwrench car(With Rookie stickers).
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Can I ask here?

I took the 3 because I'd like to race with Dale Sr's famous #3 Goodwrench car(With Rookie stickers).

I can take a shot on it...
Here's my #96 bright green creature with angry look... Hope everything is ok!
Attached images
XRT_Rony-2011_K250.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :I can take a shot on it...

I don't mind if you try it. Hopefully no Americans screaming "No! Let me do it!"
New skin used with permission of Flame CZE.
Attached images
XRT_CornyMark.jpg
Go back to the drawing board and start again from 2048.
seriously going to just edit my paint(base by BMX)? thats sad. atleast make it look good if you are... Or just ask and I or someone else will paint one for you...
#24 for "sopa" just edited from my last years paint and didnt want the beuty to go to waste
Attached images
XRT_sopaky250.jpg
Here's my effort, a one-off skin for the Kyoto 250. Not my skin, but I got permission from the author to edit it.

P.S: The humor in the skin is just for some comic relief, I'm sorry in advance for those who might have gotten distracted by the message in the back.

Edit: revised skin.
Edit2: re-revised skin.
Attached images
XRT_RPintoKyoto250.jpg
Quote from Mustangman759 :seriously going to just edit my paint(base by BMX)? thats sad. atleast make it look good if you are... Or just ask and I or someone else will paint one for you...

I didn't figure you'd want your name on something as ugly as what I made.
you made? pshhh out of respect for a skin's author you should always ask before editing. now take that piece of trash throw it out and start over FROM scratch.
-
(-jonttura-) DELETED by -jonttura-
-
(-jonttura-) DELETED by -jonttura-
#19 Skin
Do not edit - mustangman759
Attached images
XRT_fordarco.jpg
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Can I ask here?

3 hours to reproduce the intimidator's number 3... I hope you like it.
Attached images
XRT_3_2011KY250.jpg
Could someone do my skin please? #68, Similar to my iTCC skin if possible, With Scottybear stamped down the sides and the bear on the hood/bonnet. I need the rookie stripes on it too. Anyone wanna give it a go?
Quote from TFalke55 :3 hours to reproduce the intimidator's number 3... I hope you like it.

I.ABSOLUTELY.LOVE.IT.:lovies:

My name looks stylish And I never really noticed the Burger King sponsoring at the rear!

Great skin, I am sooo using that one! Thanks a lot!
Here is my current skin.
Attached images
XRT_skoalky250.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :I'm new to this event I will have to use those yellow marks on rear bumper - since base color of my car is bright green,can I modify a little those yellow stripes by adding stroke or outer glow to them? And stuff like drop shadow on those ad stickers also is possible?

You can put a border around it, for example yes.
-
(Kova.) DELETED by dekojester : old skin is old :P
Skin updated, removed turnlights at the front

*skin removed due to update, check 3rd page*
Quote from aroX123 :Is this skin from last year still possible to use?

I far as I understand - just put on the new stickers,color away rookie stripe and you're good if the number is right! 5 minute work!
#17 NOS Skin
Attached images
XRT_NLamothe17ky250.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG