The online racing simulator
Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :no thanks. i'll wait for the official release. then i'll pay for it knowing that i'm supporting the efforts of game developers. just like i have done with LFS. and many more.

Good boy, now go and have a piece of pie...

You do realise that you have attracted way more people to pirate crysis now? Thanks to you there is an entire thread about it dadge.
You are against it yet you do more commercial to it than bose would have ever done.
Quote from -NightFly- :
You do realise that you have attracted way more people to pirate crysis now? Thanks to you there is an entire thread about it dadge.

i responded to another users post. if you're going to thank someone for bringing the subject to the attention of this forum, then thank Bose.
Quote from -NightFly- :You are against it yet you do more commercial to it than bose would have ever done.

that only applies if you ignore every post in this thread except mine.
think it through next time.
Quote from -NightFly- :Good boy, now go and have a piece of pie...

You are against it yet you do more commercial to it than bose would have ever done.

Yes, It's all my fault. I apologize.

Did I tell you I INVENTED game piracy?
Quote from dadge :no thanks. i'll wait for the official release. then i'll pay for it knowing that i'm supporting the efforts of game developers. just like i have done with LFS. and many more.

I am pretty sure you can pre-order it right now, why you haven't done it yet?
Oh, I forgot, that's because you are waiting for official release, to pirate version without bugs.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I am pretty sure you can pre-order it right now, why you haven't done it yet?
Oh, I forgot, that's because you are waiting for official release, to pirate version without bugs.

now now kid. it's ok for you to chat out of your arse when it involves you. but keep me out of your stupid web of lies. and, seriously? it took you a whole day to think up that little masterpiece? go back to school numbnuts.
for the record, when you pre-order something. the money is not taken out of your account until the product has been dispatched from the warehouse. so, you don't actually pay until its release. silly pup.
Quote from Klutch :

LOL.

Dadge, you're being a hypocrite.

You keep being like "ohmygod Bose broke rule 4.1 section 35b meaning he is a software pirate!"

Firstly, he posted a link to a news site. Not a torrent, so stfu.
Secondly, saying that a piece of software has been leaked doesn't make you a torrenter, so stfu.
Thirdly, you're so into your rules at what not, you can see section 1 which states you will not insult a group of people. Which is exactly what you've been doing. You went off onto a tangent and somehow think you're the e-police, clamping down on piracy.

Well you're not. You're being an utter cock. I know I've just contraviened section 1 as well, but bite me.

You'll probably quote me and try to pick what I've said apart, but save your breath - because I won't bother checking. This thread appeared in my subscribed list when it got moved out of the Crysis thread. I didn't ask for it so I'm going to be unsubscribing. I don't want to read people having a massive argument, sorry.
you're about 3 days too late buddy. way to stay on the pulse.
and yeah, you'll be back. they always come back!
Soooo How was you guy's valentine's day?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Soooo How was you guy's valentine's day?

it was good. did you know that "valentines" wrote with predictive text spells "takeover"?
Quote from Bose321 :u jelly me and dadge are together?

That is as close as you get in getting "together" with someone yeah.
Quote from G!NhO :That is as close as you get in getting "together" with someone yeah.

I love you too brah, you know it.

Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG