The online racing simulator
Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :it's ok buddy. i already knew. your "friend" downloaded it.

I downloaded it too.
Quote from dadge :no need to tell me. i already knew.

You knew wrong, then. I don't even have Windows installed to test it out.
Quote from E.Reiljans :You knew wrong, then. I don't even have Windows installed to test it out.

i know. you were chatting out of your arse when you said you downloaded it. what to say you're not chatting out of the Japanese flag now?
I googled whinging people who are stuck up there own arse and can't help but complain about others and it lead me to this thread. I didn't know about crysis 2 being leaked but wondered what it was after seeing dadge talk about it. Therefore you've nearly turned me into a pirate omfg teh internet police is coming for meh.
Dadge is right, Bose is wrong and being childish with stupid unoriginal replies. /End of discussion, get a life.
Quote from G!NhO :Dadge is right, Bose is wrong and being childish with stupid unoriginal replies. /End of discussion, get a life.

u mad?

Btw, I actually stopped discussing with dadge... But I'm still honoured we got our own thread.

edit: shouldn't it be spelled 'Crisis' ?

Also, those idiots like gin ho saying I'm wrong, please go whine to the moderators, they say I did not do anything wrong, so just stop discussing it.
Quote from Bose321 : u mad?

Btw, I actually stopped discussing with dadge... But I'm still honoured we got our own thread.

edit: shouldn't it be spelled 'Crisis' ?

Also, those idiots like gin ho saying I'm wrong, please go whine to the moderators, they say I did not do anything wrong, so just stop discussing it.

Highlighted the thing that is getting very unoriginal now, not that i care though haha. I know who it comming from.
Beter van jou dan van iemand met vol verstand.
Quote from G!NhO :Highlighted the thing that is getting very unoriginal now, not that i care though haha. I know who it comming from.
Beter van jou dan van iemand met vol verstand.

It's okay gin ho, no need to cry, it's okay buddy. Also, speaking in your own language seems a little...wussy?
Quote from Bose321 :It's okay gin ho, no need to cry, it's okay buddy. Also, speaking in your own language seems a little...wussy?

Ha ha funny, internet tough guy. You may be tall but you know what they say, they fall harder.
Quote from G!NhO :Ha ha funny, internet tough guy. You may be tall but you know what they say, they fall harder.

I'm sorry, only idiots like you say that.
Why the hell ws this post allowed to be made let alone survive to a second page?

Useless argument and a useless post. Could have been said in the crysis thread. or even better uhmm via PM! now bugger off you two your just annoying.
/me Hugs victor,

/me slaps Silverracer's popcorn out of his hands. Mwuhahahah
it's strange how i've left Bose to his own devices for nearly a full day. and yet he still manages to get into a flame war with someone.
here Bose, have some more rope...
i wonder if Victor would acted the same way if the game was LFS and the leak was the new patch...
Quote from dadge :it's strange how i've left Bose to his own devices for nearly a full day. and yet he still manages to get into a flame war with someone.
here Bose, have some more rope...

Thanks buddy. I can always count on you.
Quote from Bose321 :Thanks buddy. I can always count on you.

you're welcome. now i think you should go back to playing that unstable illegal software that your "friend" downloaded.
Oh FFS, dadge did have a point, but both of you are being really childish. Can't we just leave it at that?
Quote from shaun463 :Oh FFS, dadge did have a point, but both of you are being really childish. Can't we just leave it at that?

read the thread title. stay on topic or leave.
Quote from shaun463 :Oh FFS, dadge did have a point, but both of you are being really childish. Can't we just leave it at that?

I'm warning you, this is Dadge's playground. Look at his avatar and make a wise decision.
Quote from (SaM) :I'm warning you,

i wouldn't bother. not even the mods do that any more...
Quote from dadge :you're welcome. now i think you should go back to playing that unstable illegal software that your "friend" downloaded.

It's really unstable yeah, but it's really good playable, you should try it.
Quote from Bose321 :It's really unstable yeah, but it's really good playable, you should try it.

no thanks. i'll wait for the official release. then i'll pay for it knowing that i'm supporting the efforts of game developers. just like i have done with LFS. and many more.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-

Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG