The online racing simulator
[FMC] Annoucement : "The uniqueness of LiveForSpeed".
ANNOUNCEMENT

"The uniqueness of Live For Speed."
Screenshots taken from cutsoftware.

The point of this?

Like really. I appreciate and love your work, but there is no need to make a thread before the movie is made and make it look like the next big thing.

This isnt Hollywood. It just looks stupid.
I just want to present you some screens in this thread.
Only to give you some stuff to look foward to that video I'm working...
Sorry if I hit a totally wrong sight of it.
Looking forward to it and perhaps teaser would be more welcome than screenshots alone, then again teaser kills fun if movie is not really long.

Maybe you should start you own movie thread where you could post all of your content and i bet everyone would love to see screenshots announcements then.
Okay.
Probably I gonna open some time a thread for my work. I hope that would be ok for everyone.
One thread for everything is probably going too far in the other direction. Simply (and not in a negative tone at all), make a thread for each video.. when you have a video - even a teaser
I actually don't see any bad thing about this thread. I think it definitely doesn't make any uncomfortable situation to others. No disturbance or etc. Just let this man to express his ambitions. Ambitions should be supported not blamed There is a lot of opinions of course. For someone this step is stupid, for others not at all including to myself Just do what you think is right to do and keep on, Maik
Can't see what's wrong as long as he is releasing the vid in this very thread. I mean, this thread had to be created sooner or later, didn't it? So where's the nuisance?

Now a trailer would've been better IMO, but Niki is right, it removes most of the surprise in this kind of few minutes videos.

On topic: Looking forward this
I was gonna say youve been a busy movie director lately lol
Don't feel bad about posting this before the release. I have done it, just as many in the past have done it without complaint.

It's an announcement for a video in a movie section of the forum... How are you doing to complain about that? Would you rather he just not make the video? Sometimes people just amaze me... Let the man release his productions as he so desires.
+1
Nice pics, makes me to wait much from this.
Update.
Added new previews for the guys who interrested.

PS. RevolutionPack of Lynce is really appreciated in this film, it let look scenes more beautiful. Special Thanks.
Attached images
Adobe Premiere Pro 2011-02-14 21-52-03-31.jpg
Adobe Premiere Pro 2011-02-14 21-54-03-98.jpg
Adobe Premiere Pro 2011-02-14 21-54-16-95.jpg
Nice.

I knew you should have copyrighted the word "unique" Nolan.
Lol the pics look like paintings
Quote from PMD9409 :Nice.

I knew you should have copyrighted the word "unique" Nolan.

Yeah.. Damn school, Damn real life..
Nowadays, whenever I see the word "unique", like in school books, it automatically reminds me of Nolan's voice in my head saying "Rrreeeeeaall unnniiique"..
Sometimes it's funny most of the time really isn't

Ontopic: Can't wait for the finished movie

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG