The online racing simulator
Mega team racers promo movie 2010
(6 posts, started )
pretty good one I think!

nice (and importantly, not boring) way to introduce the members.. followed by really good action, nicely synced with the music.. the song has been used in some videos before, but so what.
personally, I prefer leaving out laggy and/or unrealistic crashes and would have tried to get smoother camera-work in a few shots, but overall it was okay.

keep it up! oh and can I download it somewhere?
#3 - Myffe
Did you speed up the video in some parts? Looks weird. Also put more smoothness to the camera. Otherwise its pretty good vid
A bit too much crashy to my liking, but not bad otherwise.

I really like the members introduction, though it kinda lacked of rythm, no need to spend so much time on each member.

Oh, and 3:50... Driver's hands missing unfortunately.
from the first second when I heard the music I remembered RC TEAM video which was imho one of the best lfs vids I ve ever seen...so that was a bit wrong song choice because unfortunately you cant compete with that one...
it wasnt that bad but there were many things I didnt like: at the beginning the glow around cars...that looked pretty bad I think, crashes caused by lags and other unreal crashes and a bit more special effects would be fine...
maybe I am a bit harsh here but 2,5*/5* from me
Tnx for the advices.
I was thinking too put the black-white glow, but in last minute I change my mind and put red-green, because that are team colors.
Actually there aren't laggy crashes, maybe one but it matches with music.
I didn't speed up the video, in some scenes it seems to be because the camera was too close. In some scenes it's actually slowing down. Movie was made almose year ago and for next i already plan the uniqe music (i hope).

There are lots of things i don't like in movie but i didn't got more space on disk too capture more

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG