The online racing simulator
I was thinking...
(19 posts, started )
I was thinking...
... wouldn't it be great if someone with more patience than me came round and fixed/replaced the pots in my DFP pedals so I could play some LFS?

I will operate the kettle while you fix my pedals. This seems to be an opportunity too good to miss for some lucky screwdriver operator somewhere.

So how about it? If you have knockers like beach balls that would be a plus.
been drinking?
Quote from thisnameistaken :... wouldn't it be great if someone with more patience than me came round and fixed/replaced the pots in my DFP pedals so I could play some LFS?

I will operate the kettle while you fix my pedals. This seems to be an opportunity too good to miss for some lucky screwdriver operator somewhere.

I can fix the DFP if you have replacement parts, and I have quite big knockers so I think I score 2 out of 2.
I've had a half of bitter so far. I am operating on very little sleep now that you mention it.

The successful applicant will bring his (or her) own replacement parts.
:sadbanana
#6 - HVS5b
Milk and one pls. But easy on the one.

As regards the POTS, I fear your ambient pressure gauge may be need re-calibration due to recent localised seismological events.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-s ... ighlands-islands-12262293

Please also refer to the much misunderstood "Stop Understeering" section, which is adjacent the "Oh FFS Barrier Ahoy" button in Set-Up mode.

Doesn't work for me either, and my knockers are huge
#7 - dadge
replacement pots a tad steep but apparently they're exactly what logitech use. in the perfect world, someone would strip the pots from their G27, take them up to you. fit them, and buy replacement pots on the way back home for the G27.

that's a bargain.
My wheel is a DFP - are they the same pots?

That earthquake in Ripon was rubbish, barely felt it, the one in Grimsby before was much better, except for killing that lad of course, but if you're going to earthquake something then Grimsby is the obvious choice.
Quote from thisnameistaken :...if you're going to earthquake something then Grimsby is the obvious choice.

This made me laugh... Firstly because your phrasing is gold, second because there's a Grimsby not too far from me, right beside Hamilton and.. well, let's just say no one would miss Hamilton were it to be 'earthquaked.'
Quote from MAGGOT :This made me laugh... Firstly because your phrasing is gold, second because there's a Grimsby not too far from me, right beside Hamilton and.. well, let's just say no one would miss Hamilton were it to be 'earthquaked.'

There are a few weird little dead-end industrial harbour towns south of York that make good joke butts. Grimsby, Selby, Goole, Cleethorpes - they just have ideal names. Then of course there's the town that is too rude for the internet - S****horpe. All are worthy.

North Yorkshire also has some good villages, like Fridaythorpe, Nafferton, Duggleby, Scagglethorpe - I am genuinely not making these up - and nestled in amongst them, the jewel in the crown: Wetwang.
Yorkshire can never compete with the deep south west for town names; Cocks, Green Bottom, Mousehole, Virginstow, Barripper, Congdons Shops, Goonhusband. Never was so much fun had with a map.
I'm shocked the brits beat around the bush so much and don't just have a town named "****Off".
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm shocked the brits beat around the bush so much and don't just have a town named "****Off".

If it counts, when you drive into Wisbech from a certain direction, the welcome sign does have that graffiti'd on it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :i'm shocked the brits beat around the bush so much and don't just have a town named "****off".

Nice.
Quote from Bob Smith :Yorkshire can never compete with the deep south west for town names; Cocks, Green Bottom, Mousehole, Virginstow, Barripper, Congdons Shops, Goonhusband. Never was so much fun had with a map.

Some good ones there. I still think the village of Twatt on Orkney is difficult to beat.
Quote from thisnameistaken :... wouldn't it be great if someone with more patience than me came round and fixed/replaced the pots in my DFP pedals so I could play some LFS?

Sounds like Inouva is your man/woman. But s/he won't need you to do operate the kettle.
ahem

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... C_street_sign_cropped.jpg

After a spate of thefts, which included the theft of all four signs in one night, and a total of fifteen over a period of several years, in August 2005 the road signs were replaced with theft-resistant signs welded to steel and secured in concrete to prevent their being stolen.

ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu
this forum and its ****ing swear word protection
just replace those asterisks with your favourite 4 letter word that starts with f and ends with uck
****?
How about the Frisian Sexbierum? And yes, bier is Dutch for beer.

I was thinking...
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG