The online racing simulator
Counting with Pictures
(141 posts, started )
Counting with Pictures
Okay, this forum seems to have loads of fun little games with pictures so here is a new one that I saw from another forum. Simply find a picture and post it that has a number exactly 1 higher than the previous post. Since I am first I post 1.

The only rule I am going to add is the picture must have some link with racing. The other game I saw had over 1050, but they went "anything goes".

Enjoy.
Attached images
lfs 2.png
Very nice choice:

-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
#4 - amp88

Edit: Yet another thread with no point at all - just to pump up the postcount.
The point of this?

Aint there enough picture threads?
Quote from DevilDare :The point of this?

Aint there enough picture threads?

Quote from hazaky :
Edit: Yet another thread with no point at all - just to pump up the postcount.

Meh, sorry for thinking the game would be fun and interesting to some. I don't care about post count at all, but I had not seen this one played (until the link above was given) and thought it was an interesting picture game that hadn't been done....

Guess some people care about post counts, but I don't. I'm sorry that you do, I'd just post when there is something to add, and I guess I miscalculated that some people might get a kick out of it.

Meh, I guess I should just call a moderator to come close this since apparently I can't try bringing enjoyment to some.

If the game continues;

I swear we already did this game and arox just ****ed it by posting interstate signs.
Far be it from to to contribute to spammy picture threads, but

(That's an F15..) at the top and clearly it's winning a RACE.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
fixed Mr smarty pants.
#20 - 5haz
Lets not let the mirthless ****s who think they're funny ruin this forum.

--->
Attached images
68668-bigthumbnail.jpg
I think you aren't getting the rules...

Counting with Pictures
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG