The online racing simulator
Host + play on the same pc ?
(5 posts, started )
possible ? i have more then enough net i think to hold 20-30 people on the line ( 30mb either direction, little down time... 15 mins every 2-3 months ) and i wanna play on the same pc... cause i only have on pc atm, laptop is strictly work and yeah, you guys have more exp at this then me... can/is it done ? any tips... etc ?
You can host from ingame, but if you want to go to a different sever you can. I think there is a multiple servers readme in the dedi program?
AFAIK you can execute a dedi host with no problems at all. To join to your own server you must acces via IP (127.0.0.1), to join other servers just load server list and join.
Ye that's what I suggest just use lfs dedi then when it's running open normal lfs and go o join a host an enter yur server name in and password if needed
You can't join via masterserver (server list / join specific host -> internet) if you're behind a router unless NAT loopback is enabled. I have yet to see a router where this option is integrated into the web-interface, so you'll have to use ssh/telnet to enable it.

Alternatively, just join via join specific host -> local network and specify the IP and port manually.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG