The online racing simulator
WTF mod?
(42 posts, started )
WTF mod?
i was just riding around, and suddenly some guy come to server. and he can drive whatever car he wants (these that included in S2), he probably have some mod, its a demo server
hes username is "king of shinas"
i saw on lfs world that he have XRT on his best laps list , wtf, and he is also cheater
#2 - sjava
I dont think it was a mod. In what server did you see him?

just looked at his stats,he looks like cheater
Quote from sjava :I dont think it was a mod. In what server did you see him?

just looked at his stats,he looks like cheater

you can find him by him username, server is RMS_#4 Chaotic Car Park
There are lots of hackers there, username konektor35 - speedhacking.
a cheater in a game ??

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is the first time this has ever happened EVERRRRRRRRR !

seriously, could the noobie server admins not just i.p ban him or ?
Quote from theirishnoob :a cheater in a game ??

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is the first time this has ever happened EVERRRRRRRRR !

Have you read his post?

There is someone racing on a demo server with s2 cars.

That is not, in any way, good.

That is a major flaw in the software.

This is important.
#7 - sjava
Quote from theirishnoob :a cheater in a game ??

those are demo admins ur talkin about
when i entered !speed to see max speed, it got values like 750kmph
Maybe is using older patch when xrt was demo
Quote from usa_racer :when i entered !speed to see max speed, it got values like 750kmph

Well, that speed is really posible without cheats, just hit a red/white barrier or pit wall at speed and you'll 700 km/h
Quote from Inouva :Maybe is using older patch when xrt was demo

what is that patch??
Quote from Whiskey :Well, that speed is really posible without cheats, just hit a red/white barrier or pit wall at speed and you'll 700 km/h

you should see te replay, we were at BL carpark, and he just teleport from one side to other of parking
Inouva did you find pausebreak, i have read this thread (lololololol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pausebreak
because im mod, with my real acc

have someone save this thread to his computer ??
Cheaters are going really wild these days...
-
(Dub-i-licious) DELETED by Dub-i-licious
I hate when people use cheats or "hacks" because they make servers lag like mad. It is really hard on people trying to host from a slow connection.
Don't worry, Scawen updated the cheat protection...
Don't worry Amynue will make illegal mods to get around the new 1337 cheat protection.
S2 cars on demo content hosts?
I think a replay should clear this rumor up?
A few years back all demo users used to have acess to XRT

SD.
Quote from tbofram :I hate when people use cheats or "hacks" because they make servers lag like mad. It is really hard on people trying to host from a slow connection.

Get used to it,thesedays I wery often see people who used cheats or hacks..we have to wait and mybe this hole thing will be sorted out
They can even use S2 tracks on demo servers, everything. It's some sort of hack.
Let's hope Scawen will fix this before releasing S3. We don't want to see demoers playing at Rockingham with Scirocco, do we? :P
Attached images
787491e70001ef01.jpg
Quote from SparkyDave :A few years back all demo users used to have acess to XRT

They still do actually - with patch X. It's still possible to connect to master server with it(at least it used to be last time I tried, like half a year ago or so), and there are a few servers running it.
Quote from Amynue :They can even use S2 tracks on demo servers, everything. It's some sort of hack.
Let's hope Scawen will fix this before releasing S3. We don't want to see demoers playing at Rockingham with Scirocco, do we? :P

Emm,its bit weird. Some while ago when I was still demo user,I opened the list of servers and I had KY Oval in the list,now im not cheater or anything but it may be a bug.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Have you read his post?

There is someone racing on a demo server with s2 cars.

That is not, in any way, good.

That is a major flaw in the software.

This is important.

i Wasnt being sarcastic in that post whatsoever.
You wasn't being a racist/crasher whatsoever.

kthxbai.
Attached files
nice irishnoob.mpr - 631.6 KB - 254 views

WTF mod?
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG