The online racing simulator

Poll : Which Race Length do youu Prefer?

Closed since :
3 Hours
2 Hours
50 Rounds ( about 30 Minutes)
Raceevent on KY1 with FO8 ll Race Length see Poll!
The =[Most Wanted]= Racing Team is going to start a race on the Kyoto Ring Oval. I have made a Poll for you, so that you can decide about how long the race will be.

Race Informations:

Race Length : See Poll
Car : FO8
Track : KY1
Server : Most Wanted S2 Racing
Racer Slots : 26

Current Drivers in The Race:

- =[MW]= KillerTier
- =[MW]= K1lL3r
- [CCS] Skullhead
- NDR.Falke
- (IHR) Ori
- 7Karat Matt
- Goc/T.Parker
- Goc/J.Telkkälä

You can sign up for the Race in this Thread.
Quick question: When would the race be started? And under what rules will be enforced?
The Race will start on the 16th January at 19 o clock.
And the Only Rule is the Mandatory pit stop.
hmm... ok... sign me in for the fun: NDR.Falke
Too bad that I can't make it that time - just got some experience in crashing... ...I mean racing in oval with FO8... In HF1S...
I'll race if I can make it.. the times are GMT?
#7 - Ori
Signing up: (IHR) Ori

You might want to promote this at fragmaster.net.
might be there-what time is it in UTC
7Karat Matt
The Time is in GMT +1 Berlin, Paris, Rom usw.
I'll try to make it, but I don't know if I will due to working on my truck. I'll have to see, but if it's 3 hours there isn't a prayer of me having the time to finish it.. 2 hours is unlikely even for me.
alright. Ill race
7Karat Matt (Mustangman759) Hopefuly its only 50 laps any more is alot
Goc/T.Parker

this ought to be fun
Goc/J.Telkkälä

for fun
OK The Vote is Over so we drive 3 Hours.

I Set up the server with an Password and send this Password via PM.

We have an TeamSpeak Server where we can talk together. IP : 62.75.162.224:9978
Oh snap found it.

Cant make it got other stuff on.
ev0»Tiмo

Just fo the lulz anyone havin a set for me
server was restarted
I had it set-up so I'd be able to make the race on 1 pit stop, but after my stop the clutch went out on me.. I'd crashed 2 times already though, and there weren't enough cars there to keep a high geared car in a draft half of the time. I had it won if it wasn't for the crashes, and I could have got a podium with my regular set-up I think.

I guess I'll never know though. Good race guys, but I think Ori waxed our hind ends today.
#20 - Ori
The end made it a race worth beeing there. I was laughing so much I could barely keep the car straight. I couldn't help thinking of Clive James as a commentator. "The race could be won by whoever makes it to the finish - something which doesn't seem likely to happen." or so.

Thanks for organising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... hs7Cg&feature=related
The Race was nice and exciting.

The Placements :

1. (IHR)Ori
2. =[MW]= K1lL3r
3. =[MW]= KillerTier (+3 Laps)

NDR.Falke D.N.F.
[WCL] Cornys #5 D.N.F.
ev0»Tiмo D.N.F.
Yeah I had the race on 1 pit stop with my set-up. That's why I was darfting like I was behind you if you were wondering. I was saving fuel I had 1.9% in the tank at the 1:30 mark (lap 142 for me). I was 2 laps down with the 2 crashes (only 1 of my making).

Hopefully my event next weekend will be as exciting as this one was
I tried to set up a two-way-draft after I fell two laps behind ori... but I had to realise that my drafting was even worse then a potato... ... it was like brussels sprout...

(for those who don't know the insider: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvnWCIzOQQ )
lol, I could draft just fine in my fuel saving gear, but it was too easy to lose the draft. I could have ran 5th gear and 4th and pitted 2 times, but after I spun into the pits on lap 1 I decided I'd try it. I raised 1st gear to high and I lost my transmission. It would have made it to the end on fuel, but that lap 1 spin, and the one where I had no where to go killed me.

Ori would have beat me 2 pit stops to 1 anyways.. He's too fast
Quote from zippytheone :Oh snap found it.

Cant make it got other stuff on.

fail me to I forgot it was same day

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG