What are these buttons?
(6 posts, started )
What are these buttons?
What are they?

Sorry for my poor english. Thanks for your answering
Attached images
snap0053.jpg
#2 - Misko
T is for driver changes. If you want to drive someone elses car you click on the T beside his name. When he pits he clicks the T as well and as the pitstop is finished voila! You drive his car.

The last column is controller. W for wheel, M for mouse, Ks for keyboard stabilised and Kn for Keyboard no-help.
Quote from Misko :T is for driver changes. If you want to drive someone elses car you click on the T beside his name. When he pits he clicks the T as well and as the pitstop is finished voila! You drive his car.

The last column is controller. W for wheel, M for mouse, Ks for keyboard stabilised and Kn for Keyboard no-help.

Oh! I see. thanks!
#4 - Misko
Oh, and T stands for "Take over" I think.
Also, click the "W/M/Ks/Kn" to view that racer. Don't click them when you are driving though, because you can still leave your car and enter theirs which would make your car continue down the track with noone controlling. And if you click the names, you will get the chat window with their name in front so you can get their attention if you want to say something specifically to them.
W=Wheel
M=Mouse
Ks=Keyboard Stabalized
Kn=Keyboard No help

Edit- didn't read the thread. My bad

What are these buttons?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG