The online racing simulator
WRC moves to ESPN for 2011
(31 posts, started )
Anyone watch the ESPN coverage? I think it's the same as the Eurosport stuff from last season. Not at all as bad as I was preparing myself for.

Coverage aside... what a bizarre rally. Really.. just.. wow. Still chuckling to myself about Solberg's co-driver driving the final stage for him.
ya don't need ESPN or a TV when you can watch all you need to watch when subscribed to motorstv and mt89 on youtube!
Quote from BlueFlame :and mt89 on youtube!

well... he gets deleted from time to time due to copyright issues... so not the best to rely on

plus: You just get so damn more on TV. MotorsTV is making day reviews of round about 45mins, wich is acutally more then some others do. On youtube you get 4 mins
Quote from TFalke55 :well... he gets deleted from time to time due to copyright issues... so not the best to rely on

plus: You just get so damn more on TV. MotorsTV is making day reviews of round about 45mins, wich is acutally more then some others do. On youtube you get 4 mins

true i had to find MT89 again after he got boned the last time.
WTF I just find out about this last week. No advertizing of WRC civerage at all- not even on Discovery HD Theater. I missed first 3 rallies.Got Jordan coverage recorded Sun.

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv/wo ... y-championship/about.html

Sunday, April 3rd
2011 WRC Sweden (Rally World, Preview) @ 10:30am
2011 WRC Sweden Day 1 @ 11:30am
2011 WRC Sweden Day 2 @ 12pm
2011 WRC Sweden Day 3 @ 12:30pm
2011 WRC Sweden (Power Stage/Event) @ 1pm
2011 WRC Sweden Access All Areas Review @ 2pm

etc.., etc.., etc

More coverage than ever but I missed all of it up to now.
Quote from spookthehamster :Of course everyone has to pay their TV license, but ESPN is another extra cost which isn't available to everyone.

If WRC want to survive, they shouldn't look for short term solutions (cash for this deal) for long term problems (declining viewers)

most folk have the internet anyways so.... its not that big of a deal ?

WRC moves to ESPN for 2011
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG