The online racing simulator
Interview with the world's best simracer - Greger Huttu
I like this upcoming race's idea
Nice interview too, but I don't know, I won't call him world's best simracer, imo he haven't raced in LFS for all...
Oh and aslo this 1500px wide picture messes this forum up, don't you mind to resize it ?
Quote from TypeRacing :I like this upcoming race's idea
Nice interview too, but I don't know, I won't call him world's best simracer, imo he haven't raced in LFS for all...

Because LFS defines worlds best simracers.
Actually he has... teamredline has LFS vids on their youtube pages.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Actually he has... teamredline has LFS vids on their youtube pages.

Could you provide a link. youtube searching revealed nothing
Quote from DevilDare :Because LFS defines worlds best simracers.

No but I'd say to be the "worlds best sim racer" you'd have to be extremely competitive and successful in the top sims. LFS may be falling behind, but it was once the top.

I never heard of him so I am not sure how well known he really is, but that'd be awesome to be placed in a real car.
Quote from rich uk :Could you provide a link. youtube searching revealed nothing

One clip of a BF1 for 50 seconds upon its initial release. It's just a slowmotion clip in South City. Doesn't say who is driving or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamredlinesim#p/u/3/1wjmysp6FuE

Gregger Huttu is always prepared, and wins nearly everything you put him into. Many top drivers tried LFS and were turned away from it quickly, because it is/was missing many things. 99% of the top drivers are now in iRacing, and as seen in their official DWC series, he dominated everyone. Does that make you the best sim racer (for road) out there? I sure hope so.
Well how far is Dave from him? That would be a good way to tell but i think when some of the LFS guys go into it full time he might have a little battle on his hands (possibly) i think nick could be well up there if he put the hours in, or norbi, bb, arrechee etc etc
Jesse has been the closest IMO when it comes to outright pace and consistency. The top guys here are normally seen at the top of the ranks over there as well. However Gregger is just in another league, and no one else falls into that category. If Towler could have got a win or two in the Road DWC, then I believe I would class Towler as the best sim driver, as he has proven it in two completely different disciplines (road and oval). However, Gregger won it all, and everyone else was fighting for 2nd.
Why is there a HD picture of a man who can't shave at the top of this thread?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 : i think when some of the LFS guys go into it full time he might have a little battle on his hands

I'd say that 90% of the top LFS guys from recent years already race at iRacing, and still no one has come close to Greger. The gap will close, but no ones there yet.

A lot more of the LFS guys will be racing in the DWC next season, but I cant see Greger being beaten. Rich Towler and Luca Masier would be my bets on providing the closest competition.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG