My3id Gaming turns 3!
(30 posts, started )
My3id Gaming turns 3!

I’m very pleased to announce that My3id Gaming turns 3 today! 2010 may have seemed a very quiet year to most people, but our drivers were still very busy racking up titles all year long in both iRacing and Live for Speed.

Members
2011 has already gotten off to a brilliant start with the signing of Jesse Nieminen. However, this could not have happened without the recruiting done throughout 2010. In April, Aritan Maia joined us. This top Brazilian was spotted by Hugo and Marcio in the Brazilian leagues and had qualified for the Pro Series. In June, we signed our first Finn – Jarno Lehikoinen who has a wealth of experience in international competitions like MoE and IGTC. Two more top quality Finns joined the iRacing ranks in the following months: Marcus Saari and Klaus Kivekas. Both drivers now being an integral part of the team and are constantly top runners in many different leagues. Finally, Christopher Reetz joined us in July. Chris brings both speed and maturity to the team and has shown great determination to get back to his best after a serious injury which took him out of sim racing for a few months.

We would also like to thank former members for their contribution to the team while they were here and wish them all the best in the future.

League News
2010 started with a bang for Hugo Luis, who won bothDriver of the Year and League Racer of the Year in the LFS Community Awards. Hugo was a very deserving winner having put in stellar performances in Masters of Endurance and IGTC in 2009. His strong form continued in 2010 where he finished 2nd to teammate Ma ... Barber 2000 Championship.

David Williams qualified for the Intel GP Series World Finals this year which will be held in Hannover in Germany, along with top iRacers such as Greger Huttu and Richard Towler. Dave was also runner up in in this years V8 Supercar series 2010.

My3id Gaming finished 2nd in the SSCA: Team Challenge 2010 with David Williams and Marcus Saari at the helm. Williams finished 2nd in the Drivers Championship. Williams and Klaus Kivekas were also World Finalists at the Intel Grand Prix Masters 2010. Klaus also won the IZOD IndyCar Series 2010 Season 3.

My3id Gaming members were competing in the iRacing Road Pro Series this year, where our drivers took 11 wins and had 12 pole positions and had 43 top five finishes!

This good showing from our drivers means that Dave, Hugo, Klaus, Marcus and Jesse now qualify for the iRacing.com 2011 Drivers World ... onship Road Racing season, the worlds biggest sim racing competition where they will be fighting for the $14,000 total prize winnings.

In Live for Speed, our year started with the second half of MoE's 5th season. A podium for each class, and a win for the GT2 class gave us 2nd position in the overall standings for both classes. A bizarre lag issue cost us the win in the 24 hours race which ultimately cost us the title in GT1. A decision was made this year not to partake in the current season of MoE. We feel the 3 classes has diluted the racing too much and that MoE has lost its prestige.

At the same time, the 2nd season of iTCC was going on. Karolis Kliaudaitis put in very strong performances for My3id with 6 podiums in 18 races over 6 rounds to take the crown of one of the toughest championships in LFS. Rik de Jong helped out too to take teams title for My3id Gaming.

Our season continued with IGTC. At the time most of our drivers were focusing on iRacing and Automovlismo's GT2 Cup. We managed to take two podiums in the final two races to finish the season in 3rd, narrowly missing out on the title by 0.01 of a second! Williams and Đaković took the team title with 5 wins in 12 races in the previously mentioned GT2 cup.

Rik de Jong dominated the 3rd season of MiniFBM with 6 wins, 2 pole positions and 6 fastest laps in 14 races over 7 rounds.

Jarno Lehikoinen obliterated the competition in the 2nd season of the FBM Trophy with 10 wins in 12 races over 4 rounds. He also dominated OWRL's S2 Season 17 even with a missed round. He took 6 wins, 6 pole positions and another 3 podiums, in 10 races over 6 rounds.

Nikifor Đaković claimed the 2nd season of RACCAR with 5 wins, 3 pole positions and another 3 podiums in 8 races over 4 rounds.

Karolis Kliaudaitis also won the Baltic Cup for 2010. He took 4 of Lithuanias 5 wins and had 7 podiums.

And finally in real life racing, Marcio Campos won Campeonato Gaúcho de Marcas e Pilotos 2010. A big congratulations to him!

----

So all in all, it has been a very positive past 12 months. We’ve had our ups and downs but are now stronger than ever with My3id Gaming recognised as one of the top Sim Racing teams in the world.
From all of us here at My3id Gaming, we would like to wish you all a happy New Year and hope to see you on the track!

Source: My3id Gaming News section
So much iR

3 years is a lot, congratulations
Great results, happy birthday guys.
Looks like another impressive year for team and drivers.
Happy Birthday,My3iD.
HappyB'day
#6 - sjava
Happy birthday
#7 - Hahmo
Happy birthday 3id!
happy bday 3id!
Happy 3rd b-day 3id!
A big GRATZ to you guys !
Wow, now that is a nice report! Grats for it & achievements

Hope iR will let you enough time to defend those LFS titles in 2011...
happy happy b-day 3id
Happuy b-day my 3 ID
Congratulations My3id, keep up your strong performances.
Happy birthday.
tl;dr

Grats guys
3 is the magic number!
Don´t let iracing to get you :yummy:

Happy birthday!
Gratz, Happy birthday 3id!
grats, guys
Thanks for the MoE shoutout.

But anyway, congrats on 3 years.
Grats guys, great year!
Grats guys