The online racing simulator
I don't like it mainly because if a car follows and miss his apex and hit tires he will shoot the car in front, bit like in BL1.
Also I think the original AS6R chicane is one which works fine, so no need for more change than preventing cutting in the middle part.

my 2 cents...
the new chicane edit looks good, and reduces flipping for sure, good work
Quote from Bmxtwins :the new chicane edit looks good, and reduces flipping for sure, good work

To be fair, your doing somthing really wrong if your managing to flip in that turn...
Quote from kart-36 :to be fair, your doing somthing really wrong if your managing to flip in that turn...

... :d
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :

** edit the newer version ..

I cannot really see why this is needed.
Absolutely pointless.
Its on the damn Racing line on the the track in the centre of the exit.
Might as well put tyres marking the racing line in the harder bits also, to make sure eh.....
AS6R +some stuff in track

well you obviously dont get the point of it. The point of this layout is to mainly stop cars ramping over the chicane. In this instance, it slows people right the way down and some people think that this "only" affects the FXR, This is not so. The new layout will bring some more exciting racing to the field as it reenacts a hairpin. If you crash on it or cant get through it with traffic, you need to practice more. Yeah its amature, but its not GTNL gt noob league is it? Amature meaning "league experiance"
Quote from xtraction :well you obviously dont get the point of it. The point of this layout is to mainly stop cars ramping over the chicane. In this instance, it slows people right the way down and some people think that this "only" affects the FXR, This is not so. The new layout will bring some more exciting racing to the field as it reenacts a hairpin. If you crash on it or cant get through it with traffic, you need to practice more. Yeah its amature, but its not GTNL gt noob league is it? Amature meaning "league experiance"

Okay sean, your the one who was driving the layout wrong
Quote from xtraction :well you obviously dont get the point of it.

I do really, Trust me I do.
Announcing this before the series OK no problem.
But you decide now?
Seriously guys you put cobbled together idea before the race starts / after round 3? Round 3 needed more attention to corners then this / or is this a knee jerk reaction to the last race?
Cant believe you are serious with this.

A> It ruins the flow, its exciting without this monstrosity of a roadblock.
B> Its not needed there are more dangerous corners then t1 on this track.
C> its not AS6R anymore!
For the record:

THE MODIFICATION WILL NOT BE USED.

The layout will be kept as normal, except with standard poles placed to help guide you to what is and isn't too far off track.

I will not publish reasoning why the decision not to use was made, don't bother asking. Just deal with it. I won't put the reason out there to have people complaining / whinging about it and "how stupid" of a decision it was. Get enough of that type from restrictions threads, thank you.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG