The online racing simulator
Confused a little
(3 posts, started )
Confused a little
Well first off I just bought the s2 license but it will be a few days before it goes through paypal. Anyways I'm a bit confused about what I need to download to get telemetry. I've downloaded the realtime telemetry and well it doesn't seem to do anything but that's not a big deal to me. I was looking for the telemetry that stores information so I can look at it later. Like motec pro for gtr2. Thanks for reading.
#2 - amp88
Quote from Haupman :Well first off I just bought the s2 license

Welcome to LFS

Quote from Haupman :I was looking for the telemetry that stores information so I can look at it later. Like motec pro for gtr2. Thanks for reading.

Have a look here. The most popular tool at the moment seems to be LFS Replay Analyser. To use telemetry first you need to generate a RAF file from within LFS. Here's a quick how-to (taken from the Analyze for Speed section of the wiki):

Quote :LFS Replay Analysers work by reading a RAF file created by Live for Speed and displaying the data in their own way on graphs or map displays. To create a RAF file, record a single player replay and then watch the replay. At any time during the lap BEFORE the lap you wish to analyse, press ESC and click on "Output lap data" and type in a name for the RAF file. Output will start when the car crosses the finish line. The RAF will be stored in the "lfs\data\raf" folder.

Awesome! Thanks

Confused a little
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG