The online racing simulator
Kart Racing Pro
(124 posts, started )
I set it up on the profiler (I have a DFP btw) but it wont detect the wheel in-game? Any idea whats going on?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :You shift? I figured you did but i spent 5 minutes trying to configure it to shift, but never succeeded and just figured you didn't have to.

:ices_rofl

The demo kart is not a shifter but if you pay 20 euro for the game it gives you two more karts one being a shifter kart.
Quote from bunder9999 :i'm not really into karting, but the track looks nice... i might try it.

it crashed on my atom when i ran it. maybe i'll try it again later.
Nvm works. Kinda rusty but got down to a 45.3 fast 'nuff on the default. Fun sim, most realistic kart sim I've tried without a doupt .
Finally got it to work Clearly the best karting sim.
Spent half an hour just lapping, got a 44.6 with the default set Sadly the FFB just feels off, not the games fault but the G25, and not having a load cell pedal makes it hard to trailbrake.

Anyway, it was great
Well, for it to be fully realistic, you need a brake on the actual steering wheel as well. I had to put front brake at 40% so I could use the right shifter to aide braking. The sim doesn't really feel right under braking with just the rears, despite that being the general norm in karting.

It's a BETA so can't complain.
Did you remember to turn aids off? In the settings you have brake help and stuff.. The rear brakes seemed pretty good to me, I didn't even notice there was a front brake
Quote from RasmusL :Did you remember to turn aids off? In the settings you have brake help and stuff.. The rear brakes seemed pretty good to me, I didn't even notice there was a front brake

Yup, when you're riding around, look down by the wheels, you can see the calipers.

-Maurice
When you pay for full license you are able to access an online database. Its a stripped out version of lfs world. When you race on line your fastest lap is recorded. I've just done a 45.132 in the wet but it doesn't show me its a wet lap..... d'oh. Fun racing on line. (well practicing in my case, i jumped the start apparently and it booted me out!!)
#61 - Zay
Hmm. where do I go to get my G25 to work with the game?
Thanks,
zay
Mine worked natively...
Quote from Zay :Hmm. where do I go to get my G25 to work with the game?
Thanks,
zay

I think all i did was to hit calibrate and it found the wheel straight away then assigned the relevant controls to the wheel itself.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Mine worked natively...

so did mine.

edit:

kinda my limit atm
#65 - Zay
Quote from mrfell :I think all i did was to hit calibrate and it found the wheel straight away then assigned the relevant controls to the wheel itself.

I figured it out, but thanks anyway
Anyway, after a few laps I got a 44:65 gonna do some more now.
#66 - aoun
Friggen Mycron4. Dont like them. This game would be alot more realistic with an Alfano.
I joke i joke..
Good news for those of us waiting for GP-Bikes
Quote from http://forum.piboso.com/viewtopic.php?p=1661#p1661 :Every day there is work on physics or engine or online or interface.
Please be patient, the plan is to release an update as soon as possible.

Not that its saying much but still...
Yes I noticed that on GP Bikes also, lets hope this kart game will be a success and he continues with the bike one too.

Anyways, new pb for me today:-
116.8 km/h
Great little sim this. Kinda heavy on requirements. Anyone else finding you need a super computer to run with any detail on?
Struggling here with a 250GTS, no shadows, no reflections, medium everything.

Locking up all the time in menus. Is there a bug report forum?
Quote from anttt69 :Great little sim this. Kinda heavy on requirements. Anyone else finding you need a super computer to run with any detail on?
Struggling here with a 250GTS, no shadows, no reflections, medium everything.

Locking up all the time in menus. Is there a bug report forum?

The game runs fine for me maxed out, hitting over 100fps most of the time.
Quote :
Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

I'm getting quite alot of FPS drops and shadows on the screen on lowest settings, can play iracing and lfs on low settings fine though.
It seems to get a bit choppy online too. i noticed the other night there was 4 of us racing and my machine was starting to struggle. I've got some Quad core thingy from Dell.....
thanks Ant, i reported it & got a response from pobo himself.

Kart Racing Pro
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG