The online racing simulator
Arrest in Toronto library crossbow killing
(24 posts, started )
Police have made an arrest in the crossbow slaying of a man in a library in Toronto's east end.
The attack happened just after 4 p.m. ET Thursday at the Main Street Library, south of Gerrard Street East, police said.
The man, believed to be in his 40s, was pronounced dead at the scene after being struck down by a crossbow projectile known as a bolt, police told CBC News. A bolt is shorter than an arrow but can be much heavier.

Witnesses told CBC's Jermaine Hylton they saw a man approach the victim, who was sitting on a bench in the library, and then pepper-spray him. He was then shot, either in the face or the back, witnesses said.
Police officers saw a man run north on Main Street after the shooting. He jumped into a U-Haul rental truck and drove off.
Police tracked the truck, found it in the east-end Scarborough district and arrested the driver.
"It's still unclear exactly what sparked this incident. The motivation behind this killing is certainly a major factor here," said Const. Tony Vella.

You have to really hate someone to shoot them with a crossbow.

Now that is personal...keep on hating. Me, I'll opt for love peace and a bit of tolerance.

AAnt

Quote from AtomAnt :You have to really hate someone to shoot them with a crossbow.

And you shouldn't have to really hate someone to shoot them with, say, a shotgun. Or anything else for that matter?

Except maybe a water pistol.
Only in Canada . If it isn't someone being decapitated by a machete on a bus then it's someone being shot in the face with a crossbow in a downtown library. At least our murderers are creative.
Irony at U-Haul.
Quote from simulation :At least our murderers are creative.

Clearly there should be a Canadian version of Cluedo.
It was the Canuk, in the trackless tundra, with the crossbow.
Quote from simulation :Only in Canada . If it isn't someone being decapitated by a machete on a bus then it's someone being shot in the face with a crossbow in a downtown library. At least our murderers are creative.

Jeepers...lets get that on the Canada Tourism site...we will make Mexico seem like Disneyland.

sANTa

Quote from Bob Smith :Clearly there should be a Canadian version of Cluedo.

Good one...

Thanks for lifting my ban.

sANTa

(Now everyone thinks it was Bob that let me back in)

Quote from Crashgate3 :It was the Canuk, in the trackless tundra, with the crossbow.

There was a case two years ago...Two long time friends went Ice fishing with more booze than gear...turns out one guy strangled the other guy with his fishing line, threw him in the hole and told the cops he fell in.

When buddy confessed, he said the reason he killed his friend

"He laughed at the fish I caught fish"

If only they had gone for Pizza.

AAnt
So what happened to this?

Quote from AtomAnt :You fear you country, get on a bus and BOOM, most we get iths, is this seat taken, no sit.

Then we talk..we look at the Muslim and talk under are breath and say, I like her ha jab.

But you EU people go Terror.

If the Canadian way of saying "sorry this seat is taken" is to shoot them in the chest with a crossbow, I'll stick to living in the UK thanks.
Quote from Bob Smith :And you shouldn't have to really hate someone to shoot them with, say, a shotgun. Or anything else for that matter?

Except maybe a water pistol.

Killing someone with a Knife, or your bare hands is personal. Killing someone with a gun is not, because you don't even have to touch them. So, I agree with you as I am sure the detectives are as well.
Quote from simulation :Only in Canada . If it isn't someone being decapitated by a machete on a bus then it's someone being shot in the face with a crossbow in a downtown library. At least our murderers are creative.

crossbow madman was in bradford except he mutilated the bodies in bin bags.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If the Canadian way of saying "sorry this seat is taken" is to shoot them in the chest with a crossbow, I'll stick to living in the UK thanks.

Wuss!
Quote from MAGGOT :Wuss!

I suppose you should change your national anthem then.

O Canada, where mentalists run free.
That's what the french verse says, in essence. Us allowing that nonsense is proof of mentalist freedom.
The police should have just Tomahawked him and made him bankrupt.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The police should have just Tomahawked him and made him bankrupt.

A) We have money

B) If you wanna
talk to the "TOMAHAWK " boys...stay we're you are !
It's a Call of Duty Black Ops joke, there is a game mode where you use Crossbows and knifes, and if someone kills you with a Tomahawk you lose all your points.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's a Call of Duty Black Ops joke, there is a game mode where you use Crossbows and knifes, and if someone kills you with a Tomahawk you lose all your points.

Most Canadians in one short thread...my Brothers back me up.

Tomahawk is a v10 viper bike.

AAnt
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
Quote from brandons48 :Yes :]

But ATC was talking about the axe

That video is pretty cool too. :P

I just watched it, hehehe like that he just points to a random spot and then nails it. I said to my wife who enjoys hatcheting people on black ops LOOK it's the REAL Tomahawk guy!
-

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG