The online racing simulator
GTAL 2011: Round 2 Broadcast
(42 posts, started )
#1 - CSF
The Grand Touring Amateur League races back into the world of LFS for its second round tonight, coming to you from the Westhill International circuit Engerland. This high speed track is a challenge for both drivers and cars, with one false move of bit of damage likely to render a set of tyres ruined. Who will come out on top after Just Driving won round one?

Join Chris Wilkinson LIVE for flag to flag coverage on MultiBC from 17:50UTC. You can also follow the race on the NDR tracker, LFS Remote, spdo Racing Database and join us for some light hearted banter on the NDR IRC!

ON DEMAND FOR THE JABBA
#2 - Hahmo
Gonna watch
Also commentating is me and Possibly Simon (Ass) Cattell.
#4 - Hahmo
#6 - Hahmo
#8 - CSF
i guess it will be worth seeing it :d
2011??

I'm for sure going to watch!
#11 - CSF
2010-2011 thus this is the 2011 season. Even someone like you can work that out.
Just to let you all know we'll be running interviews today again, so if you're up for a chat, drop me a PM on the LFS Forum and we'll get you on the show!
#14 - CSF
Quote from oscarhardwick :Also commentating is me and Possibly Simon (Ass) Cattell.

Tone down the nazal levels a bit ?:P
is the page also only loading for u ?.
Doesnt work for me
go for this link mms://91.121.163.6:7000/StreamIII
MultiBC's website is currently having technical difficulties and hopefully Martin will be on the problem shortly. Sorry for the delay.
multiBC seems to be all dead becasue even the direct link does not work.
love how multiBC is down when there is awesome action going on.
Quote from Seb66 :love how multiBC is down when there is awesome action going on.

We apologise mate, but there's nothing we can do about it right now except wait... =/
Imma also drop this here,

Folow E-Team on twitter for latest news from #01 car at @EnduTeam
Normal services have been resumed after the summer break, and so multiBC is down as soon as LFS is on.
multiBC is alive again - steam? off air...

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG