The online racing simulator
What the hell are you doing thread
(56 posts, closed, started )
Tearing Dadge a new arse hole on facebook and cause we're on teamspeak I know he isn't going to be back for another 10 minutes....school boy error.
Except contributing to this thread? Thinking about Töki's MATLAB problem and going all nuts because I haven't quite figured it out yet...
I'm currently thinking on what the hell I should do to get rid of this boredom I'm suffering :S... Seems like a good day to stay at home but I don't know what to do, I can organize my music but I have a lot of mess and ICA to fix it... What should I doooo!!... Haha...

I'm just using facebook, idling on mIRC and listening to music
Contributing to this thread, saving the world from youtube idiots, stealing scawen's blueprints on the Scirocco to give to the LFS community so they can finish it faster, recording a video of Black Ops at 4096x4096 with a K-D of 40-1 on Jungle, and finally hitting the submit reply button which is coded to send of 10 nukes to Antarctica because we all know penguins are the REAL cause of global warming... And nukes as well

Huge spanish project due Monday, tried to bring myself to work on it tonight...

I didn't.
Quote from thisnameistaken :....then put my double bass in the car and drive to my guitarist's house.

Was just jammin out myself, to a little SRV Texas Flood. Or at least I'm trying to. I suck.

Ok, I'll switch out. Pink Floyd Time now. I can play that, and you all would recognize it even!
on the phone, getting back from the movies, and chillin on fb.
Watched UFC, good stuff, now bed.
I just woke up, did my homework. Now to internet!
#35 - Osco
wake up, coffee, ciggie, quick poo. Like clockwork. Sundays rock
woke up, hopefully chores real quick and back on my bike today to hang out with my friend.
I spent a few hours nursing a hangover this morning after a particularly heavy night last night, which continued long into this morning, plus i also looked at the 'sent' box on my phone with utter despair, drunken texting is never the best of ideas is it.
Finising up drawings and cooking cottage pie then NASCAR
elaborate?
Oh come on

Drawings of daggers/swords

Then cooking

Then NASCAR
Chatting to someone on Facebook.
Writing this.
Checking some other threads.
Listening to some music.
Starving...
#42 - 5haz
Quote from mrodgers :Was just jammin out myself, to a little SRV Texas Flood. Or at least I'm trying to. I suck.

Great song, Ive been trying that one too and not getting very far.
had to leave work because of sore back..
well jabba, now eating crisps and listening to reggae music :P
More hazy memories of the evening are re-appearing, i am now vaguely aware of being stood in the girls toilets in the pub talking to somebody because i was about to go home, god knows.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :... "Woke up, did a shit, looked at the shit, thought 'hey that's a big one', flushed it..."

how long is that?

ON TOPIC: still seating on chair till' gets hot
Quote from brandons48 :This thread is turning into twitter.

"Woke up, did a shit, looked at the shit, thought 'hey that's a big one', flushed it, went down stairs, watched tv..."

That SOO reminds me of one of the newer lyrics by MC reconize...

Its a bit rude tho, so it is written below in white text, don't say you werent warned.....

You're a facebook geek so get some sleep, im sick of reading all your $hit, dont care if your dads nans dog walkers brother, has just been caught, lickin out your grandmother.

Don't care how many bits of paper you used, when you went for a $hit, at seven forty two, so catch my drift, i don't give a $hit, get some sleep you facebook geek.
Watching Nascar.
-
#48 - PoVo
Quote from brandons48 :Massive, about 5KG, that thing dropped out and I was screaming "DIVE DIVE DIVE!"

Since when do we use kilograms for length?
Recording a 2h+ mix. Half way there and just hoping I dont screw up and have to start again.
-
ur mum.
This thread is closed

What the hell are you doing thread
(56 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG