The online racing simulator
Rocko's Modern Life
(22 posts, started )
#1 - Bean0
Rocko's Modern Life
I look Rocko up on youtube from time to time, one of my favorite cartoons as a kid.
just watched this when i was 7 yrs old
#4 - Osco
I loved that. Downloaded the Ren and Stimpy dvds a couple of weeks ago too.
The days of the best cartoons. Catdog, Angry beavers, all that (well not a cartoon), dexter's laboratory, johnny bravo. I grew up at the perfect time
Quote from Sueycide_FD :The days of the best cartoons. Catdog, Angry beavers, all that (well not a cartoon), dexter's laboratory, johnny bravo. I grew up at the perfect time

Cow and chicken
Ed Edd n Eddy...Scooby Doo...memories.
all great shows in this thread

they went away right as i would have stopped watching them about
You guys had these shows when they were in the midldle years of their lives. I had them what i was 3 then they got canceled. I loved Dexters laboratory and ed edd and eddy
Quote from Senninha25 :Ed Edd n Eddy...Scooby Doo...memories.

Dexter's Laboratory. Power Puff Girls ( I loved them.. )

Yes, Memories are great
Has anyone seen what they have done to the Rugrats? They have an "All Grown Up" version and it's like the took a piss on all of my memories.

I think Rugrats was my favorite, but I agree with the rest of the carttons posted on here. Let's not also forget Aaahh!!! Real Monsters & Angry Beavers. (Hey, it looks like my childhood is on Netflix now ... Awesome.)
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :You guys had these shows when they were in the midldle years of their lives. I had them what i was 3 then they got canceled. I loved Dexters laboratory and ed edd and eddy

Samurai jack was cool too, and Star wars Clone wars the very first season ( Star Wars: Clone Wars ) is made also by genndy tartakovsky . both are awsome jobs from him
#14 - DeKo
Ren & Stimpy is fucking awesome, them and their creators were blatantly taking a cocktail of psychedelics.
Roccoooocoooo Moooddeeerrn life.
Wow, I feel old now. I grew up with reruns of the flintstones and old school scooby do. Then we had Wickie, Heidi and Biene Maja.

I was about 16 when the cartoons you guys mentioned aired. But as Cartoon Network was in english, I still loved them as it was more cool than watching them in German. Also, it took a few years till they got dubbed, and the dubbed versions sucked.
Rocko's Modern Life \o/

You know that the theme was done by the B-52's ?

Angry Beavers and Aaaah!! Real Monsters I used to watch a lot too. Angry Beavers was quite popular with my dad too I remember.

I was never much into Rugrats, I was quite into Doug and Hey Arnold!

EDIT: Some of the season's for Rocko's were done by B-52s, others were some other do. And add Ren & Stimpy to the for the win list.
This thread makes me feel old. Not much, but a little bit.
I recall seeing the original TMNT (which i used to go bersek over it, i loved the turtles), some Transformers (altough it was a re-run of the original show)

And of course :

Swat Kats, which i obviously own the dvd.
I agree with a lot of the posts above, especially Rocko's Modern Life, but, Rude Dog & The Dweebs was where it was at
#22 - senn
Yup. I have 3 seasons of Ren + Stimpy on DVD

Rocko's Modern Life
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG