The online racing simulator
Quote from Jouman :Argh noticed this way too late. If openings tonight any change?

LFS license name: Jouman
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]: FIN
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion): 78
Team(you can have up to 3 drivers a team): Fred loves pie racing

Sorry, this came too late for round 1. You are warmly welcome for round 2 anyway.
______

Very nice round 1 guys. We had a nice grid of 20 cars, with good driving standards. I loved having a 100% finishing rate for race 1, on such a treacherous track. Two guys retired from race 2, but that's because they both timed-out, there was no ragequit or race ending incident otherwise. I think the ragequit rule is not stranger of that, I'm already glad we implemented it this season.

Please go here if you want to make a report. Replays and provisional results can be found here.
PM sent for round 2. Once again, yell at me if you didn't receive it for some reason.

If you are unaware of this, the official results have been published a few days ago, confirming the victories of My3id Gaming ace Nikifor Dakovic in race 1, and TEM's flying finn Oskari Rinne in race 2.

The two winners of round 1 also currently lead the drivers' standings, with Dakovic 5 points in front of Rinne, while a very surprising Hermanni Peura is 3rd, 11 points behind. Meanwhile, Tiger Express Motorsports leads the teams' championship, 6 points in front of My3id Gaming.

I promised a full round 1 review on our forums a few days ago, but I've been busy with various stuff this week-end. Round 1 will therefore be mentionned in a mid-season review coming after the Blackwood round of tomorrow.
i will try and not time out this time :P
Aidas Staškevičius has withdrawn from the series, promoting Marek Jankowski to the full time list.
LFS license name:Ahmed Mansoori
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]:BHR
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion):88
Team(you can have up to 3 drivers a team):MANS Racing
LFS license name: RenvoN
Number: 24
Team: -
LFS license name: arox123
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]: NOR
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion): 06
Team : None
PMs sent for round 3. You can already check the official race thread for details on this event.

Round 2's official results have been published a few days ago. Congrats to Isaac Price and Sebastian Hutchinson for both taking a win in their first event of the season. More importantly, several incidents have led into a large amount of penalties, which you can check in detail in the results thread.

Standings: Nikifor Dakovic keeps the drivers' championship lead, although Oskari Rinne gains 1 point on him, setting the gap to 4 points. Meanwhile, Giedrius Orla takes 3rd thanks to his great regularity. But can he hold it against newcomers Sebastian Hutchinson and Isaac Price? The Welsh team-mates are already 4th and 5th, despite missing round 1. Tiger Express Motorsports still leads the teams' championship, 20 points in front of new entrants Team Wales, who robbed 2nd from Dakovic's My3id Gaming.

In other news, a rulebook update has been made. First point is that button-clutch is now forbidden. Not that we wanted to allow it at first, but we simply did not think people would try to use it, and we noticed that some did at round 2. Second change is more anecdotic, it precises that you have to drive 75% of the winner's race distance to be officially classified.
LFS license name: oscarhardwick
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]: GBR
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion): 42
Team(you can have up to 3 drivers a team): E-Team
LFS license name: xtraction
Country[in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3]: ENG
Number(01-99, #01 being reserved to the series' champion): 29
Team : Team Vires
LFS license name: boothy
Number: 70
Team: meh Racing

Round 3 official results released, aswell as the updated standings.

Nikifor Dakovic still leads the drivers' championship after winning round 3's both races. He has therefore increased his gap over Oskari Rinne to 9 points. Those two are the only ones who can still pretend to the championship title ahead of round 4. Final round will also see an interresting battle for 3rd, with Yann Laprevotte 1 point ahead of Giedrius Orla; although those two can still be leapfroged by someone coming from behind.

Meanwhile Tiger Express Motorsports now holds a huge 41 points gap over 2nd place runner, who is now My3id Gaming. To keep a mathematical chance for the title, My3id will at least have to field a 2nd car. Team Wales is now 3rd, 4 points ahead of Angel Power Racing.

Also, big thanks to Thilo Falkenberg for giving a precious help in order to make round 3 run as much smoothly as possible!
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA] : forgot i posted this already :P
Round 4 results and final standings released.

Nikifor Dakovic becomes champion of the 2010 RACCAR championship, after taking full points in second season half. Oskari Rinne finishes 2nd, 18 points behind. His teammates Yann Laprevotte and Lims Chebbi finish 3rd and 4th after passing Giedrius Orla in the 2 last rounds.

Tiger Express Motorsports takes the teams' championship. My3id Gaming keeps 2nd, while Angel Power Racing leapfrogs Team Wales for 4th.

A full season review can be found here(though you may also find it on LFS News, check the top of LFSF's homepage, it should stay there for a few weeks or so:tilt.

Thanks a lot for that very enjoyable season guys. The End-Season Discussion/Suggestion thread can be found here, feel free to give your input. You may of course also share your thoughts in this present LFSF thread if you do not own an account on our forums and do not plan to get one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG