The online racing simulator
Round 2: Qualifying
Remember:

Group 1 is for Cars 00 through 14, inclusive.
Group 2 is for Cars 15 through 28, inclusive.

No Group 2 driver may be in the server during Group 1 session, likewise no Group 1 driver may be in the server during Group 2 session. It will be posted here, in IRC, and in Server when Group 2 may join after the completion of Group 1.

You may not telepit or spectate during the session for any reason. Your session will be ended if you telepit or spectate. If you timeout, you may rejoin. Timeouts suspected of being deliberate will be investigated.

Only two drivers may be in server at a time. Only one may be on track at a time. Drivers may be swapped by the driver swap feature.

You may follow session progress via LFS Remote and the spdoRacing Online Hosts Sattellite.

Each line of chat in a qualifying session will cost you a fastest lap per line.

Incidents may be protested, per the format in the protests thread.

You may contact us at #ndr on irc.gamesurge.net (not compulsory for qualifying).

We also have a TeamSpeak server available for your use. IP: 81.19.209.204 Port: 10005

If you are unable to make your assigned session, you may request to the admins for a temporary session reassignment. It will help if you swap with another team in the session you wish to swap to, in an effort to keep the sessions balanced.

Provisional Results attached.
provisional results
provisional results, provisionally added here, Group 2 drivers may join now
Attached images
GTAL11_R2_Q1_G1.jpg
GTAL11_R2_Q1_G2.jpg
Q2G1.png
Q2G2.png
that was crap, every session i did was 1:35:8 but today nothing was possible for me :'(
#4 - Tur8o
Quote from reason0809 :that was crap, every session i did was 1:35:8 but today nothing was possible for me :'(

same for me mate i dont know why.
I wanted to do 1:34 but I was kinda nervous and not concentrated from unknown reason and couldnt do a decent lap... last few days are like I ve forgotten to drive in lfs...I cant understand it...but it happens to me from time to time...I hope it will get better soon
Indeed.. nervous and my first GTAL qual ever

I want to say sorry to the SR driver that hit my car in T2. I should have let you pass me earlier since I just completed a DT.
23 Genuine Racing

We are having a little problem with one of our drivers (the one who did quali 1), he hasn't shown up for days now and I have my doubts about his presence for the race, so to avoid a penalty, would it be possible to request his time to be removed and let an other driver quali tonight?

THX for considering!
Wait and see if you set a faster time in this session and it won't matter

But if you don't then yes I think Deko would remove the Q1 time to ensure there's no race penalty.

Also, you can track the provisional qualifying times at https://spreadsheets.google.co ... xrUlE&hl=en_GB#gid=11 after group 1 have done their times.
Qual 2, group 1 complete. Group 2 may now join.
THX Boothy! I think it is the case now, so if allowed plz remove our time from quali 1, I doubts he will show up tomorrow anyway....c'est la vie!

THX!
Any chance to set a channel for JD team in NDR teamspeak for this weekend race? Let me know pls as it would be usefull to us

Tks in advance
Quote from Koa128 :Any chance to set a channel for JD team in NDR teamspeak for this weekend race? Let me know pls as it would be usefull to us

Tks in advance

No, not really. You especially shouldn't join in now to possibly get it passworded.
Was that ironic? Didn't get it right Timo, that's a negative or just a joke?
As I said, the best way to get something in TS would be to join the server so someone can do it for you...

I already created a channel but if you like privacy you will have to tell me if you want it to be passworded. And you will have to tell me what password to set.
Ok, then I will try before the race with the guys online, tks
crap qualy for me, as above said, always lost half a second a lap...
however, looking forward to have a great race tomorrow !
Quote from Framaris :THX Boothy! I think it is the case now, so if allowed plz remove our time from quali 1, I doubts he will show up tomorrow anyway....c'est la vie!

THX!

Deko says he'll sort it out when he comes back; if your driver definitely isn't going to be around then I'm sure he won't be cruel enough to give you a 1 lap penalty, losing the Q1 time is the better option
Quote from boothy :Deko says he'll sort it out when he comes back; if your driver definitely isn't going to be around then I'm sure he won't be cruel enough to give you a 1 lap penalty, losing the Q1 time is the better option

Confirmation: He will not be comming:|.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG