im quite sure this has been posted already, not a new thread about it though
What a beautiful car ...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
What's the big deal? It's a car ad...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Ok- I had a bit of a look and found this comment-

"Before accusing the video for being an advertisement, do some research. Honda stopped production of the NSX in 2005. It was developed with the help of F1 driver Ayrton Senna who died 1994. This film pays tribute to the legacy of the car (and a lesser extent, Senna) and the principles and passion that went behind its creation. "

I guess if the car is no longer in production it can't really be an ad. Still, I found the whole thing to be overtly manipulative, as it employs the same kinds of tricks found in automative advertising. This is like a homage to car ads as much as it is to Senna or this particular car.

Sorry I wasn't 'feeling it'.
#6 - (SaM)
Me too, I've grown quite insusceptible of overly dramatic videos with the exception of a rare few genuine videos that don't try, but just ARE beautiful by their content rather than editing.

Or maybe that's just the Ad Block plugin I installed into my brain.
-
(Vendetta) DELETED by Vendetta
that was amazing. simply amazing.
Yea that's neat.
Even though i hunt i enjoy watching the deer interact and the fawns grow.
I have seen the same buck from my tree stand for the last three years now he started as a little spike now he was a little 6 point this year maybe in two more years i will take him just the same.
I have always found "ROO'S" to be an odd creature like a deer on a pogo stick

Please can anybody help me with corrupted mp4 file? my phone had stopped working while i was recording a video and i think that mp4 was´t finished, so now i can´t play it and i need to see it... please help me
Pretty hilariously overdone video IMO.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pretty hilariously overdone video IMO.

Yeah, like...
It's a car, which looks ugly in some ways (imo). Why would you make such a story and a video of a car? With all this movie orchestra music and beautiful girl playing piano and all..

It's nice no doubts but still :P

What an amazing clip
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG