The online racing simulator

Poll : Which car would you like to see used in LLWS 2011?

Closed since :
Formula V8 (FO8
Formula XR (FOX)
Formula BMW (FBM - unrestricted)
BMW Sauber F1 (BF1)
Quote from dekojester :What we've ended up thinking, based on what's seen as sufficient interest for 2 of the cars, and a fairly nice interest for the others:

Something similar to the Road to F1 series that DSR did a while back, 5 rounds, starting with MRT and ending with BF1, but no real restrictions in setup, and two (or maybe 3) races per round.

Full, yet still provisional details to be sorted out still.

+1 was thinking same and its nice idea
Quote from dekojester :What we've ended up thinking, based on what's seen as sufficient interest for 2 of the cars, and a fairly nice interest for the others:

Something similar to the Road to F1 series that DSR did a while back, 5 rounds, starting with MRT and ending with BF1, but no real restrictions in setup, and two (or maybe 3) races per round.

This could be very challenging and fun, very good idea indeed
Any news on the LLWS season?
Quote from JPeace :
Quote from Bmxtwins :Any news on the LLWS season?

Quote from TFalke55 :Be ware that there are already some ideas on my mind, though I do not start sharing them yet. What will be different to past seasons, I will not announce the carlendar on January 1st, so that confrontations with big leagues can be sorted out more efficiantly.

you quoted wrong...

that are actually the latest news. We are sorting out the schedule currently. We won't start this year though.

plus: Why did you quote the LFSCART thread, when he asks about LFSCART Light Winter Series?
I'm asking about the cars not the calendar James
But I think the same.

Like IndyCar - Formula Atlantic or Indy Lights.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG