The online racing simulator

Poll : Which car would you like to see used in LLWS 2011?

Closed since :
Formula V8 (FO8
Formula XR (FOX)
Formula BMW (FBM - unrestricted)
BMW Sauber F1 (BF1)
LFSCART Light Winter Series 2011: Series Setup Discussion (Cars)
So, a few have complained about an overabundance of FOX lately, and maybe high time for something else. So, vote for your choice of car for LLWS 2011. Format to be decided later, could be anything from sprint + feature to one fixed-distance race etc.

Votes are public, votes to past series participants will be given a bit more weight, but all will be considered.
FO8 ftw

Might be a nice challenge. Probably a [SR] domination like the main series again though :|
I should add that if the FO8 gets most votes, a runoff will be conducted for whether to do the real man's FO8, or the boy's Formula Junior :P
This is a support series afterall, can't really see the unrestricted FO8 or the BF1 replace the FOX.

Honestly I don't mind having the FOX back. FBM... Oh well, that wouldn't bother me so much either. But I'd still prefer the FOX.

But overall I think the Formula Junior idea is the best, we could take CTRA's restrictions which worked well IIRC(20%+70kg).

Edit: Don't know if another thread will be opened later on further discussion, but I'd like to suggest getting back to only one race with a mandatory pit like we had in LLWS 2010. Sprint+Feature has proven to be a disaster last season.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Edit: Don't know if another thread will be opened later on further discussion, but I'd like to suggest getting back to only one race with a mandatory pit like we had in LLWS 2010. Sprint+Feature has proven to be a disaster last season.

LFSCART style? I do agree with you though.

I'm sure that quite a few would agree as well. Although, personally I will just go with the flow
Quote from zippytheone :LFSCART style? I do agree with you though.

I'm sure that quite a few would agree as well. Although, personally I will just go with the flow

Yes, LFSCART style basically. With shorter races perhaps.
Voted for FO8,I would prefer unrestricted one. But I would like any unrestricted car. Also I think better would be 1 main race instead of sprint+feature.
That's just an opinion of participant of 3 LLSS rounds...
Oh c'moooon people,if you want to drive fo8 - join lfscart, if you want fbm- minifbm series are for that,and bf1...there are few leagues aswell,so IMO just leave fox...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Oh c'moooon people,if you want to drive fo8 - join lfscart

...which is over and next season won't start for ~5 months...

So if you're so badly hungry for FOX,there's SR FOX league,Fox Junior (ok,this one not with the highest organizing standarts,but still an event) and EVERY friday - FM Fox Friday event!
#10 - CSF
MRT Karting.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Oh c'moooon people,if you want to drive fo8 - join lfscart, if you want fbm- minifbm series are for that,and bf1...there are few leagues aswell,so IMO just leave fox...

There has basically been non-stop FOX since early 2009, with the [SR] FOX Championship and (FM) FOX Junkies for public racing, [SR] FOX League '09, LLWS, LLSS, [SR] FOX League '10, as well as FOX racing in the 4 seasons of OWRL Division B in that time - so I think a break is in order.

Personally if NDR were to run a series over the winter then my vote has to go for "none of the above". OWRL F1 is BF1 (unless there's enough interest for NDR F1 with SCs), LFSCART is FO8, FBM is Mini-FBM which leaves MRT/KART as the only viable single seater option

Or perhaps something like PCC or NGTs that hasn't been done before
Quote from CSF :MRT Karting.

Now that would be good

Was doing an WIP autocross track last night with the MRT. Was sweet.

I reckon MRT produces some of the best racing. But thats my opinion ;(
The MRT is a great choice for this winter serie.
Ill defenetly vote MRT
MRT with Mini-FBM format(autoX+small road courses) would be excellent IMO.

But no point at calling it LFSCART Light then, so I'd suggest to let the league have a rest and call it back for a full 2011 summer season alongside LFSCART, still with FOX.

Quote from boothy :PCC

eh?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :MRT with Mini-FBM format(autoX+small road courses) would be excellent IMO.

But no point at calling it LFSCART Light then, so I'd suggest to let the league have a rest and call it back for a full 2011 summer season alongside LFSCART, still with FOX.

eh?

Porsche Carrera Cup, I assume
Ah yes. That'd make sence.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :MRT with Mini-FBM format(autoX+small road courses) would be excellent IMO.

But no point at calling it LFSCART Light then

Yes - how about ShoppingCART [with bigger wheels and turbocharged motorcycle engine] Winter Series?
deffo FO8.. need a challenge, not flat out baby fox.. If you wanna do FOX join SR fox league instead
Quote from TFalke55 :Two stupid, one thought, ain't it

Great minds think alike, but greater minds use smilies
FO8 for sure.
Well If I could vote on something, it would be this
Quote from boothy :
Or perhaps something like PCC

restricted FO8 would be fun tbh or MRT karting eitherway
Quote from Eclipsed :Yes - how about ShoppingCART [with bigger wheels and turbocharged motorcycle engine] Winter Series?

We'll do this next Winter with real cars on real tracks, so you can shop it together by your own money Deko is throwing the flags... And I'll be the marshall in turn 5...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG