The online racing simulator
Sound Error when starting up LFS [[SOLVED]]
Hi,
I'm having a bit of a problem with LFS at the moment. This has only happened recently (the last 2 days), in which I haven't changed anything on LFS.

What happens is, the LFS.exe file boots fine, but when i am on the menu and i click a button (Singleplayer/Multiplayer etc), I get the error seen on the image attached. Restarting LFS and my computer doesn't solve the problem either, though on rare occasions (1 in about 20 chance), the error doesn't appear.

I hear no sound at all when this error comes up.

I have tried reinstalling LFS, and this didn't work.

Can anyone help?

still like this.
It's not as if that error message made much sense to me, but what sound card do you have? Are there any updated drivers for it available?
Have you changed speakers/headphones lately? I get the same thing if I start lfs with my usb-speakers on, and then pull them out and change to headphones while in the same menuscreen.
Thank you for the replies. All of my drivers are up to date, as they are on auto download. I also checked the realtek site for the drivers, and new motherboard drivers, but to no avail.

I also tried what CrAZySkyPimp suggested but this didn't work.

I did fix the problem though. Went into my sound settings in control panel, and changed the default format to the lowest possible (16bit 44100hz, cd quality) and this seems to have worked.
loafy021093 not for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG