The online racing simulator
Wheel..Check, Pedals..Check, Glasses?
(31 posts, started )
#2 - JJ72
more for hardcore shooter gamers I suppose? Never had visual problem with racing sims, not like you have to pick out braking points from 5 pixel wide objects.

btw this one from their site is pretty cool...although I am not into MMOs.

In long race sessions I some times lose a bit of focus.. Especially in SO tracks

Could have something to do with playing 1.5m away from a 50" plasma.
Quote from JJ72 :more for hardcore shooter gamers I suppose? Never had visual problem with racing sims, not like you have to pick out braking points from 5 pixel wide objects.

btw this one from their site is pretty cool...although I am not into MMOs.

Steelseries do make a few genuinely amazing bits of gear, the headset I (and about 50% of professional CSS players) use is from Steelseries, some of their latest mice are alright as well but mainly they just sponsor the best teams in the world and the make them wear and use rediculous things to make them sell.
Those mouse pads they make (huge 40x30cm or something) are nice.
But I doubt those glasses work. Would be handy to make some clip-on glasses, but people never seem to think about people that already have glasses. What would people like me need to do when they want to watch in 3d, with these glasses? Put those 3d glasses on top your normal glasses on top your steelseries glasses?
Quote from Bose321 :Those mouse pads they make (huge 40x30cm or something) are nice.
But I doubt those glasses work. Would be handy to make some clip-on glasses, but people never seem to think about people that already have glasses. What would people like me need to do when they want to watch in 3d, with these glasses? Put those 3d glasses on top your normal glasses on top your steelseries glasses?

actually with the 3d glasses thats what you do :P my mum does that and apparently it works.
Quote from mcintyrej :Steelseries do make a few genuinely amazing bits of gear, the headset I (and about 50% of professional CSS players) use is from Steelseries,

Say Whhhhaa- If you're talking about regular house hold names, Turtle Beach, Then Skull Candy, Then Logitech, Then this "Steel Series"

Out of all my time playing Counter Strike Source I never ever heard anyone, Ever say Steelseries. Care to enlighten me? Is this the brand used at public lan events?
Quote from piggy501 :This is a joke, right?

No?

Quote from TehPaws3D :Say Whhhhaa- If you're talking about regular house hold names, Turtle Beach, Then Skull Candy, Then Logitech, Then this "Steel Series"

Out of all my time playing Counter Strike Source I never ever heard anyone, Ever say Steelseries. Care to enlighten me? Is this the brand used at public lan events?

You'd be hard pushed to find any serious european gamers wearing Turtle beach or skull candy.

Its Razer, Roccat, Steelseries, Sennheiser over here.
Gamers will buy any stupid shit if the hype is convincing enough.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Say Whhhhaa- If you're talking about regular house hold names, Turtle Beach, Then Skull Candy, Then Logitech, Then this "Steel Series"

Steelseries is a professional gaming accessory brand. In comparison, Steelseries are a lot better in just about everything than the other brands you named. And to be honest, skullcandy and turtlebeach are only for showing off and looking cool, they are just horrible headsets.

Quote from TehPaws3D :Out of all my time playing Counter Strike Source I never ever heard anyone, Ever say Steelseries. Care to enlighten me? Is this the brand used at public lan events?

There is a simple reason for this. You play at public servers. Public servers are horrible.
The good old days of CS 1.6. Ahhhh.
When you scroll down quickly that mouse at the top of the page looks like Mr T :mr-t:
Quote from Gills4life :When you scroll down quickly that mouse at the top of the page looks like Mr T :mr-t:

Can I have some...

...of what you're smoking?
Yeah you can buy tyres from all over the place mate
lol, you're as random as a pair of square titties.
Spongeboob Squarebra?

That's an insult to Lerts and AtomAnt, Dadge. I am way out of their league on the scale of randomness!
Quote from Gills4life :Spongeboob Squarebra?

That's an insult to Lerts and AtomAnt, Dadge. I am way out of their league on the scale of randomness!

random is random. random doesn't have a size
Depends how much exercise you get on your 'crispy bike'
Quote from Gills4life :Depends how much exercise you get on your 'crispy bike'

what if you were born a crispy bike?
Then that could make your mother a scooter?
Motor, Scooter gills, Motor scooter.

And where do I buy square tits?
I'm confused as to what those commas are actually trying to achieve. That sentence didn't really make sense. Are you saying that I am a scooter or that I am a motor, or I am a motor scooter, or I have a motor scooter, or my mother is a motor and I am a scooter?

I believe square boobs are usually hereditary but I wouldn't be surprised if you could purchase some kind of operation, why not take a look? Don't forget, if you do get it done...

... Pics or it didn't happen
Quote from Gills4life :I'm confused as to what those commas are actually trying to achieve. That sentence didn't really make sense. Are you saying that I am a scooter or that I am a motor, or I am a motor scooter, or I have a motor scooter, or my mother is a motor and I am a scooter?

I believe square boobs are usually hereditary but I wouldn't be surprised if you could purchase some kind of operation, why not take a look? Don't forget, if you do get it done...

... Pics or it didn't happen

Having block tits would just be so much better, I wouldn't have to lug around a bra, Like lego blocks, Just build up a nice medium sized square and bam, Instant-tits, Just like instant mash potatoes.

And you were suppose to take a longer pause after each comma, Try reading it this way.

"Motor..... Scooter, Gillls, Motor scooter."

However I do prefer to call you a motor and your mother a scooter, I don't know exactly where you came up with this, But it sounds alot cooler.
Stop talking about tits. But on that subject, I dreamt yours were mashed potato. I'm a motor scooter and my tank is full.

/complete randomness. Maybe it was worth coming back, this place is a laugh now.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG